• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas stops skid against Toronto - I hope

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you showed up because I have been wanting to let you know how impressed I have been with Fielder this year. I know we have had a lot of discussions and disagreements about him in the past. He may not ever hit 30 again, but I love how he has changed his approach to allow him to hit for a higher average. I also love his attitude about DHing and letting Mitch play 1B. I am happy to admit that I was wrong about him for 2015.
Well I wanted Abreu too but I thought it was a good trade due to Kinsler blocking Profar etc. Here is a thought. If we were a little stronger in our lineup, I was thinking he might not get so many pitches away. Scattershooting

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh, you mentioned Lainey. I think that is a sore spot for Romeo. He is very glad she left this board. lol

If she hadn't left, she would've gotten the boot for her next inevitable hissy fit.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair point. Especially with pussies like Brett Anderson whining about 85 degree heat.
Well Romeo I do try only to sit first base side but yeah Anderson should have never opened his mouth. Of course he thinks his comment was misconstrued.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Romeo I do try only to sit first base side but yeah Anderson should have never opened his mouth. Of course he thinks his comment was misconstrued.

I'd love hear his thoughts on how his whiny comments were misconstrued.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair point. Especially with pussies like Brett Anderson whining about 85 degree heat.
The dude is from Midland...what a little bitch. He's just mad his career ERA sucks ass in Arlington. Easier to blame the park than it is to blame yourself.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you showed up because I have been wanting to let you know how impressed I have been with Fielder this year. I know we have had a lot of discussions and disagreements about him in the past. He may not ever hit 30 again, but I love how he has changed his approach to allow him to hit for a higher average. I also love his attitude about DHing and letting Mitch play 1B. I am happy to admit that I was wrong about him for 2015.

One last thing. Prince did show a lot of class propping Mitch up at 1B. That surely means a lot to him and sets an example worthy for the whole team. This is huge In the locker room for those who believe in that. And he hustles down the line almost as hard as Rosales ha

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just remember him back pedaling. Trying to make it more for those who live here vs excusing him. I paid little attention to it and yes it comes across whiny

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing. Prince did show a lot of class propping Mitch up at 1B. That surely means a lot to him and sets an example worthy for the whole team. This is huge In the locker room for those who believe in that. And he hustles down the line almost as hard as Rosales ha

Mitch seems to have gotten a boost from this as well.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck would anyone want to pitch in cesspool Oakland or LA? More homers leave his home park in Chavez Ravine than Globe Life...so what exactly is he bitching about again? Oh yeah...like I said his poor career numbers in Texas from the jet stream era...poor made of glass Anderson. If you have to play in FIP wonderlands like O.CO to have a good career you aren't much of a pitcher.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I love it when Mitch crushes one and then flips his bat a little before taking off. It's not enough to piss opposing pitchers off, but it shows he's got some swagger and he's feeling good about himself.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I love it when Mitch crushes one and then flips his bat a little before taking off. It's not enough to piss opposing pitchers off, but it shows he's got some swagger and he's feeling good about himself.
That park plays so small...Mitch crushed it though...it's insane how many huge bombs are hit at that stadium.

Seriously how many 450+ bombs are hit in that park on a weekly basis?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That what I was thinking. Then after the Facebook requirement there was a David Kelley on there as well. Not sure if those two were the same.

The rapid reactions were really good over there after games, but then they went and did the whole Facebook requirement and screwed that whole board up royally. After Richard passed, I haven't even been to the site to read anything at all. I couldn't stand to read the garbage Watkins came up with at all.

Welcome to the board David Kelleyman

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck would anyone want to pitch in cesspool Oakland or LA? More homers leave his home park in Chavez Ravine than Globe Life...so what exactly is he bitching about again? Oh yeah...like I said his poor career numbers in Texas from the jet stream era...poor made of glass Anderson. If you have to play in FIP wonderlands like O.CO to have a good career you aren't much of a pitcher.

Not quite as brazen as Encarnacion huh. Not for nailing guys esp above the shoulders but he looked a little too long
We don't do that much do we?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rapid reactions were really good over there after games, but then they went and did the whole Facebook requirement and screwed that whole board up royally. After Richard passed, I haven't even been to the site to read anything at all. I couldn't stand to read the garbage Watkins came up with at all.

The facebook shit killed it. I don't want or need to use facebook to talk about sport or anything else. It's so they didn't have to moderate it anymore. If facebook moderates it for them it's less of a legal liability or something.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite as brazen as Encarnacion huh. Not for nailing guys esp above the shoulders but he looked a little too long

I am a bad quoter Rev. Yeah Oaktown is Nirvana for pitching which makes Gallardo performance pretty good in Toronto

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So odor has pretty much been a bad ass since being called back up.

Well, if you call a .200 avg as "bad-ass" I guess.

But his footwork at 2nd is much better IMO.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EE hits some massive homers. I don't really care if guys look at homers. As long as you aren't pimping 330 footers I don't mind it. Shit Elvis did a bat flip on a 250 foot sac fly two years ago and that was still funny.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the site is all AP writer driven now. Richard really invested himself there. Tough loss for his family and Ranger fans
Nickname has always been Kelleyman. Thanks

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a bad quoter Rev. Yeah Oaktown is Nirvana for pitching which makes Gallardo performance pretty good in Toronto
Anderson started 8 games for the Rockies last year...it's SSS but he was pretty shitty in Colorado vs on the road last year in those 8 starts. He's just not one for hitters parks.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat of the park is more a factor now IMO than the defunct jet stream. And Yes JD does not overpay for pitching........only shortstops

He sure as hell overpaid for Garza.