• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs Houston Astros 9/23-9/25

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we were counting on the Yankees showing some pride playing the Rays. I don't care if they just tied the score, they don't seem to have the heart to give a shit anymore.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: did anyone see McCann refuse to let a player who had just hit a homer touch homeplate.the guy was jawing at the Atlanta pitcher and infielders all the way around the bases.

That someone was Carlos Gomez and he chirped at Maholm and the Braves infielders all the way around the bases because: a) Maholm beaned him earlier this season, and b) he's a very immature, albeit talented, punk.

Good on McCann for greeting him before the plate. Just wish someone would have beat him up in the brawl that erupted.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That someone was Carlos Gomez and he chirped at Maholm and the Braves infielders all the way around the bases because: a) Maholm beaned him earlier this season, and b) he's a very immature, albeit talented, punk.

Good on McCann for greeting him before the plate. Just wish someone would have beat him up in the brawl that erupted.

reed johnson nailed gomez with a right cross in the scrum. but mccann is the guy i want behind the plate for the rangers next season. we need that kind of fire on this team

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reed johnson nailed gomez with a right cross in the scrum. but mccann is the guy i want behind the plate for the rangers next season. we need that kind of fire on this team

Yep. Agree 100%.

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's "really" bad!

Ya know, we never got this guy for his bat. He was/is designed to be a pretty good backup catcher. Anything we get from his bat is a bonus. And he does seem to have some big game step-up in him, along with a a little pop.

COM'ON RANGERS.....take care of business.

Compare Sotos numbers to Baker including HR's since Aug 1, and it's not even close. Especially check the power numbers and avg with RISP. Orrrrrr you could just watch the games and you would know that Soto is the better option to DH. Oh and he doesn't have a sports hernia either. There I just sealed the deal on Baker going 3-4 with an HR tonight.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did you hear McCann? He said (after Gomez hit it,) "fucking move it goddammit"

:lol:

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compare Sotos numbers to Baker including HR's since Aug 1, and it's not even close. Especially check the power numbers and avg with RISP. Orrrrrr you could just watch the games and you would know that Soto is the better option to DH. Oh and he doesn't have a sports hernia either. There I just sealed the deal on Baker going 3-4 with an HR tonight.

3 for 4...and a HR, sounds good

alright Baker, let's do that

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Cleveland could you please just lose one freaking game? :)

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happy about the top of the order seeing a total of 7 pitches in the first inning.

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perez continues to amaze me.
Untouchable, he stays
22!

He is tough that's for sure. If we don't start having some patience at the plate, Perez may need to be damn near perfect.

Hoping there's a carry over effect for Beltre tonight

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is tough that's for sure. If we don't start having some patience at the plate, Perez may need to be damn near perfect.

Hoping there's a carry over effect for Beltre tonight

yeah, not a lot of patience...but from what I saw at least they were swinging at strikes...
that's a little more tolerable.
a little