• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers Spring Training 2020

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me the list would be Raffy, Tex, Hargrove, Clark, O'Brien.

Honorable mentions to Napoli, Moreland, Stevens, Spencer and Putnam.
Have to agree with you in that I would have Raffy at the top.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree with you in that I would have Raffy at the top.

Palmeiro was one of the biggest jerks to ever wear a Rangers uniform and unquestionably padded his stats with all the steroids he took. I’d take Will Clark and his lesser total stats any day of the week. He was the anti-Palmeiro... an old school hard-nosed player who played for his teammates and the fans instead of for stats and individual honors. By the same token, I’d rather have Rusty Greer memorialized as a Rangers “great” than Juan Gonzalez. I’d be a hypocrite if I said the Astros deserved harsh punishments for cheating and then in the same breath said cheaters like Raffy and Juan were praise-worthy in any way. Talented? Sure, no question. But what would their numbers have been without the roids? We’ll never know.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmeiro was one of the biggest jerks to ever wear a Rangers uniform and unquestionably padded his stats with all the steroids he took. I’d take Will Clark and his lesser total stats any day of the week. He was the anti-Palmeiro... an old school hard-nosed player who played for his teammates and the fans instead of for stats and individual honors. By the same token, I’d rather have Rusty Greer memorialized as a Rangers “great” than Juan Gonzalez. I’d be a hypocrite if I said the Astros deserved harsh punishments for cheating and then in the same breath said cheaters like Raffy and Juan were praise-worthy in any way. Talented? Sure, no question. But what would their numbers have been without the roids? We’ll never know.

I love Will Clark, the epitome of how the game should be played

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, what a shocker that you chose Will "the thrill" Clark. Love the guy too and both came from MSU. Both were good players even before Raffy screwed up. I picked him because my oldest son at the time was in elementary school and loved watching the guy play.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoying old little league WS playoffs. Kinda nice for a change.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess the virus got the Crawler. What else could keep him quite so long? haha
Just trying to keep the board alive.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No TR, Clark was the only here because we decided to lowball Raffy. We have been lowballing guys for quite some time now. Clark was definitely Plan B in most fans eyes at the time.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 MLB Draft: First-Round Mock 2.0 - Baseball Prospect Journal

14. Texas Rangers: Austin Hendrick, OF, West Allegheny (Pa.) HS

Austin Hendrick, a lefty hitter, has elite raw power for a high schooler and profiles as a middle-of-the-order bat in pro ball. He is a good athlete and has a strong arm. Although he likely could play center field, he profiles better in right field.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone doing okay so far?

We are fine so far.