• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Hooks Em Tom Herman

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, gotta put some full on :rofl:

love for Texas.

Fire Huggy Guy who was gonna fix everything, and now hire Sark? That dude might drink more than I do. 'Might'.

Yeah, I know, you assholes have more bank than Nebraska, and we've hired worse, but you still gotta eat your suckage. Assholes. :D

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I don't like about the college game. I get staffing and recruiting are a biggie and gotta get with it in the college game. BUT WAIT TILL THE DAMN SEASON IS OVER!!!!!
BAMA has a championship game coming up and what the eff will the offense look like. Heck the defense is suspect.
And I don't care if sark stays till the game is over. Will his head be 100% in the game? We;ve been here before. Even tho that game was clemmy's to win, if kiffin's head had been in the game at least the score could have been respectable.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I don't like about the college game. I get staffing and recruiting are a biggie and gotta get with it in the college game. BUT WAIT TILL THE DAMN SEASON IS OVER!!!!!
BAMA has a championship game coming up and what the eff will the offense look like. Heck the defense is suspect.
And I don't care if sark stays till the game is over. Will his head be 100% in the game? We;ve been here before. Even tho that game was clemmy's to win, if kiffin's head had been in the game at least the score could have been respectable.
That wasn’t Kiffin. It was Locksley. Kiffin was a big issue in 16, but he was sent packing prior to the offensive disaster that was Hurts’ passing against a strong defense.

I mostly agree, but you really can’t blame Texas for looking out for themselves. Plus, Kirby stayed until after the CU win after the 15 season, and things went okay. The offense should be fine. The defense will have its hands full in a big way.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame felt with that with Clark Lea. Vanderbilt is a terrible first coaching job. This is going to set his career back.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame felt with that with Clark Lea. Vanderbilt is a terrible first coaching job. This is going to set his career back.
I lived in Nashville 12 years working on projects at Vandy and attending plenty of Vandy sporting events. What you say here is absolute truth.

They will support basketball (men and women) and especially baseball, but FB is an afterthought. That’s poison in a conference full of teams with recruiting budgets larger than the GDP of Ghana.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of fired coaches wandering around who need rehabilitating.
Herman and Malzahn as offense consultants. Alabama the place where fired coaches go to get revenge.

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn’t Kiffin. It was Locksley. Kiffin was a big issue in 16, but he was sent packing prior to the offensive disaster that was Hurts’ passing against a strong defense.

I mostly agree, but you really can’t blame Texas for looking out for themselves. Plus, Kirby stayed until after the CU win after the 15 season, and things went okay. The offense should be fine. The defense will have its hands full in a big way.
OK. The blowout was Locksley. But prior was Kiffin in another loss to clemmy. I just don't care for the staff raiding until after the season. Messes with continuity.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. The blowout was Locksley. But prior was Kiffin in another loss to clemmy. I just don't care for the staff raiding until after the season. Messes with continuity.

Meh, Smart also was announced. He coached thru NCG as will Sark

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just keep him away from the booze...that sounds like a good reason to celebrate.