• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texans

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on. We were playing for the tie. Chickenshit. Sitting 2-3, if we miss the playoffs, I'd like to see Richard promoted to HC and see what this team can accomplish with a HC with balls
I agree. All of us knew this was going to happen, since chickenshit Garret played it safe!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on. We were playing for the tie. Chickenshit. Sitting 2-3, if we miss the playoffs, I'd like to see Richard promoted to HC and see what this team can accomplish with a HC with balls
yep, cowboys should have gone for on fourth and 1. I knew they would not get another chance. Hopkins did to us tonight what Randy Moss did. The way I see it Zeke is our offense and he has no explosion right now. Garrett was coaching in overtime like it was the 1st quarter. It is time for a change at head coach and really it is time to implement a new offense

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, you guys are getting it? LOL. This is his creation. He wanted to get rid of Dez and stick with Dak. The old man gave in and his is what you get. A 4th rounder playing like a 4th rounder. A struggle to get him to throw over 200.
Sad part is Dak played well...for Dak. It netted 16 points in 68 minutes. Cowboys are in a tough spot. Dak being a game manger doesn't hurt as much while he makes less than $1 million... Problem is, if he's still our QB next season, he'll be demanding $18-22 million per. This team has a terrific defense, once Fred gets back, they'll have a great OL, and they have a great RB. They need a #1 WR, otherwise, they are ready to roll. Question is, if you aren't going to give Dak, say 5 years and $100 million, do you really want to franchise him for one year at $30? Or do you draft a rookie and start him game 1?? Or do you want Nick Foles or some other retread?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett, Linehan need to go. I'm not giving Dak a big contract. Do what you have to do to draft Herbert.
I agree. While I like Daks intangibles, he simply is not an accurate passer. I was fooled by his rookie year, but there are many times when he has 5 seconds to pass and when a receiver gets open the pass is way off. You simply cant pay him 100 million and surround him with even more trash. Lets be honest about Daks rookie year: that OL was WAY better than the one we have now.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. While I like Daks intangibles, he simply is not an accurate passer. I was fooled by his rookie year, but there are many times when he has 5 seconds to pass and when a receiver gets open the pass is way off. You simply cant pay him 100 million and surround him with even more trash. Lets be honest about Daks rookie year: that OL was WAY better than the one we have now.
Yep

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are dealing with a FO that thinks the coaching is good. I assure you the FO is stupid enough to offer him a 100 mil. with the brain trust they are using right now.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak....I like the kid a lot. He's sort of like Jeff Heath to me though. Great kid, great effort, intangibles...just a low ceiling though.
Sad part is Dak played well...for Dak. It netted 16 points in 68 minutes. Cowboys are in a tough spot. Dak being a game manger doesn't hurt as much while he makes less than $1 million... Problem is, if he's still our QB next season, he'll be demanding $18-22 million per. This team has a terrific defense, once Fred gets back, they'll have a great OL, and they have a great RB. They need a #1 WR, otherwise, they are ready to roll. Question is, if you aren't going to give Dak, say 5 years and $100 million, do you really want to franchise him for one year at $30? Or do you draft a rookie and start him game 1?? Or do you want Nick Foles or some other retread?
Hat's off to Watson
Watson showed some guts. Jaylon Smith layed the wood on him several times.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are dealing with a FO that thinks the coaching is good. I assure you the FO is stupid enough to offer him a 100 mil. with the brain trust they are using right now.
A lot is made of our WR's, and they do pretty much suck. But if you asked nearly any QB in the league if they could have a great RB, a top 3 OL and a defense loaded with young talent...DLaw, JSmith and BJones all looking like stars, lots of other guys coming on...I'm betting they would love to play for Dallas. The question for the front office right now isn't whether or not Dak is in Brady, Rodgers or Brees class, because that answer is obvious. It's not whether he is in the class of Wilson, Ryan or Cam, because that's obvious too. The Question is, is he in the class of Goff(no), Wentz(no), Watson(no), or, gulp, Mayfield(...)

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, our WRs and TEs do suck, but when was the last time you ever said to yourself "man, Dallas really out coached them today"?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Lee is no longer our best LB...
Totally disagree with that. Did you see how open the middle of the field was tonight? Lee doesn't have Smith's speed but he is still a better player. If Smith played like this every week it would be tough to argue, but he hadn't been great until this week.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally disagree with that. Did you see how open the middle of the field was tonight? Lee doesn't have Smith's speed but he is still a better player. If Smith played like this every week it would be tough to argue, but he hadn't been great until this week.

J.Smith was better against the Giants IMO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is gonna be a tough one to swallow. I thought the play call on third and one in overtime for Dallas was terrible. Beasley is a guy who can pull defenders away from the LOS, putting him in the backfield behind Dak and Zeke sends the entire front 8 to Zeke. Don't get it
Yeah. WTF was that? It's not like they ran it a lot during the game and passed and figured it would get Hou looking run. The second he went back there I was thinking run and Hou was too. There were also a bunch of times where we called the WR in tight after a DB came up to the line and showed blitz. It totally let the D know we were running and we did every time.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sean started out pretty rough this yr. He played well vs Seattle.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree Dak did not play well. He holds the ball to long and is slow at making decisions. Not good.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His first half of week one was horrible no doubt. I guess that's what happens when you don't practice at all. I'm not talking game by game. Every week someone has a good game and for that one week looks the best. Lee is still by far our best LB and most consistent LB. That doesn't mean the other two haven't played great though. They certainly are a huge bright spot and will obviously surpass Lee at some point in the near future...just not yet...

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. That defense still misses Lee.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree Dak did not play well. He holds the ball to long and is slow at making decisions. Not good.
I thought Dak was Ok and was much more accurate than I am reading some say. Sometimes I wonder if people ignore most of the plays and focus on one or two. But, I agree that he often holds the ball too long when he is sitting in the pocket. Both of the interceptions were catchable and tipped and shouldn't have been interceptions, but you are the QB and it falls on you when you decide to make the throw. A better throw to Austin is completed and he probably shouldn't have thrown the second one or perhaps should have put it more to the outside. Teams know Dak is good outside of the pocket and try to keep him in there yet we don't in turn call designed plays to roll him out. He doesn't have Watson's speed of course, but you maximize an athletic QB when you get him moving and make the defense pick what to do and especially when he has shown accuracy on the move.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dak was Ok and was much more accurate than I am reading some say. Sometimes I wonder if people ignore most of the plays and focus on one or two. But, I agree that he often holds the ball too long when he is sitting in the pocket. Both of the interceptions were catchable and tipped and shouldn't have been interceptions, but you are the QB and it falls on you when you decide to make the throw. A better throw to Austin is completed and he probably shouldn't have thrown the second one or perhaps should have put it more to the outside. Teams know Dak is good outside of the pocket and try to keep him in there yet we don't in turn call designed plays to roll him out. He doesn't have Watson's speed of course, but you maximize an athletic QB when you get him moving and make the defense pick what to do and especially when he has shown accuracy on the move.

You thought Dak was accurate last night? He missed at least 4 throws that just about any starting NFL QB should make. The INT on the pass to Austin? Several others he threw behind WRs streaking across the middle of the field... Sure, some of the bad balls he threw were caught, but he leaves his receivers in bad positions to do anything after the catch.

Dak was not good last night IMO. Accurate he was not.