• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texans

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the division/ conference- we might be be in the worst division in the league and that is good. I think the Saints took a big step tonight as far as the conference goes. They have looked pretty good so far, but tonight that was impressive. The Rams are starting to show some holes on defense. I think the Vikings are the best in the North. I still can’t believe they were blown out at home by Buffalo. The Pack is always going to be around. The East - we are right there. It’s past hangover time in Philly. It’s been 5 games. I’m still waiting for them to take off but it doesn’t look like that is going to happen soon. I do think the Skins are better, but that was an awful showing tonight. I know it was a tough deal for them , drawing NO on a Monday night and Brees record. I expected more from them though. Just keep chipping away.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my 2 cents is its time to clean house with almost all of the coaching staff. I would try to keep Lal but the rest need to go on offense. Richards and Lett on defense should stay.
Its time for Jerry to give up on RED Man Walking.
As for Dak I don't think he is the guy but our receivers are bad as a group and TE's are even worse
JMHO
I dont think we let Sean lee retire.
I think when it is time for him to hang up the cleats we move him straight to LB coach or some kind of coach on the defense. he is to smart to just let retire.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just watching a QB make quick decisions last night compared to Dak, was sickning. Dak needs to step up in the pocket and let it go instead of backing up sometimes into a sak.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much talk of change. Let's ride this out without giving up. I'll worry about those things after the year. Things don't look fantastic but we are half a game out of first and the Eagles lost Ajayi for the year. They were already not playing better than us and Washington is getting crushed. Crazy as it seems we are in the thick of it. It's going to be a bumpy ride, but the league looks like it sucks this year and we may just prove to suck the least before all is said and done. Go Cowboys!
To clarify something. I'm not saying we should stand pat and not look to make changes and improve things that need improving. This team needs to change some things immediately. What I meant was more that we are lucky to have a shot and are still in this and that should be the main focus instead of acting like the season is over. We should solely be looking at things that affect this season and improve our chances right now. Then we have the offseason to decide if other, larger changes are needed.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To clarify something. I'm not saying we should stand pat and not look to make changes and improve things that need improving. This team needs to change some things immediately. What I meant was more that we are lucky to have a shot and are still in this and that should be the main focus instead of acting like the season is over. We should solely be looking at things that affect this season and improve our chances right now. Then we have the offseason to decide if other, larger changes are needed.

I get what you are saying and as wide open as this league seems right now I guess it could be anyone’s to win. Who knows we could go 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs and then a couple of injuries could happen and a few tipped passes or fumbles go our way and look great. If you look at our 5 games - we could be 5-0 or 0-5.

Then I start thinking reality. If this team wins the Super Bowl or does well in the playoffs, what is that really saying about the league. Don’t get me wrong, we have some good things going no doubt. Our defense is young and players are improving every game with experience. While thst is happening though, Tyron Smith- one of our top 5 players- is getting older by the game. Travis Fredrick- another top 7 player- may never play again. I get it all teams have this problem. Then I look at our passing game. Garrett yesterday talked about our chunk plays in the passing game- 3 plays over 30 yards. That’s great on paper but then you look at them and say well Dak should have been sacked on the pass to Tavon. One was a screen to Swaim. I don’t think when Linehan called that play he expected it to go for 40. Imagine Witten catching that pass - that’s probably a 10-15 yarder. The pass to Rico - that probably wasn’t a fluke play.
The Detroit game - to win that game it took a play we have never seen before. Now if it goes incomplete we still may get the first down on the next down. It took a perfect throw and a an over the shoulder catch by our RB to set that win up.

I know it’s football and shit happens every game. The thing I do know though is every game that we take the field, I think we have a chance.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think we let Sean lee retire.
I think when it is time for him to hang up the cleats we move him straight to LB coach or some kind of coach on the defense. he is to smart to just let retire.

Oh I agree on Lee he will make a excellent coach if that’s the way he wants to go when he hangs up his pads. I still think Kellen Moore will make a great coach 2 someday but he is not ready now he needs training under someone other than Linehan and Garrett as an assistant QB coach.

JMHO

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys win, I'll put a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader as my new avy.

Hey.

That's a win/win for everybody.

I will just go ahead and do it for you

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak possibly took too long ?? I don’t know , I’m watching it on my phone. I thought I read he didn’t have a chance.
I said to myself you were going to say that when I posted it. Also remember it's in slo-motion

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said to myself you were going to say that when I posted it. Also remember it's in slo-motion

The picture is so small, I can’t see who is blocking Watt. I thought it was suppose to be a double. Collins/ Martin

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shook off so many sacks that game it seemed. Watt even tried to tell the ref that he had Dak in his grasp one time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Martin. Not clear if Looney was supposed to give inside help or not to my eyes. Also wasn't sure if Zeke committed too early to giving Smith help or if that was where his "fake" was supposed to lead him. If Zeke sat a little deeper it's a nice pocket I think

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw where Tank didn’t practice today nor did Irvin. I read somewhere after the game that Tank didn’t play in OT.

Also heard today that Brice got one snap in the game - the Hail Mary.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvin is dealing with a custody battle.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising after what Irving has been thorough. Hopefully that is all he is dealing with.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not surprising after what Irving has been thorough. Hopefully that is all he is dealing with.
well I read somewhere, not only did the Cowboys excuse him for those days off, but they were behind him (support him) on those days off. made me think it was about the relation fiasco he is in.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I read somewhere, not only did the Cowboys excuse him for those days off, but they were behind him (support him) on those days off. made me think it was about the relation fiasco he is in.

This whole thing with Irving does not sound good...

Exclusive: Inside the series of events that delayed David Irving's return to Cowboys and what it could mean for his future

I think it might be more beneficial for Irving to take the year off and get his life in order. He will have a spot on an NFL roster whenever he decides to come back. Immense talent and obviously would love to see him suited up, but real life might need to take precedence.