• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texans

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing with Irving does not sound good...

Exclusive: Inside the series of events that delayed David Irving's return to Cowboys and what it could mean for his future

I think it might be more beneficial for Irving to take the year off and get his life in order. He will have a spot on an NFL roster whenever he decides to come back. Immense talent and obviously would love to see him suited up, but real life might need to take precedence.

Damn. He has a lot of crap going on.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lack of dedication on Irving's part. He needs to get back to work.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exclusive: Inside the series of events that delayed David Irving's return to Cowboys and what it could mean for his future

I think it might be more beneficial for Irving to take the year off and get his life in order. He will have a spot on an NFL roster whenever he decides to come back. Immense talent and obviously would love to see him suited up, but real life might need to take precedence.
Wow, that's a lot of shit going on. The worst thing for him though may be to be out of Football for the year from both a financial and emotional perspective. If he loses his daughter I don't think sitting around the house all day will be healthy for someone with an addiction. I don't like to assume anyone did anything wrong, but t seems there are enough outbursts that he is being accused of both now and in the past (going back to College) to make you think there is perhaps some truth to them. Maybe getting into a daily routine of practice/meetings/etc is actually the best thing for him as well as having a support group around him and perhaps some mental health/anger management counseling.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have seen first hand what a batshit crazy woman can do to a mans life when you have kids with her.
I also have known men that had kids I would not let watch my dog let alone my kids.

It goes back to an old Saying "Never sleep with crazy for the guys and never let crazy sleep with you for the Gals" to be polite. Irving has a boatload going on and has for the last several years its why he got kicked out of Iowa State and went undrafted. I want him to get his issues all taken care of and play football. Selfishly for the Cowboy to do well, but more so that he can set himself up for his future. Sadly this toxic relationship is pulling him under and until he decides where to draw the line nothing gets fixed. I don't know where that line is for him but to me he has to decide and rid that woman from his life. Sounds mean and selfish but sometimes you have to pick the best decision and move on for your own sanity and well being. Simply so you don't get pulled under and drown by simple association.

Good luck David I wish you the best .

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he is playing defense. He is being charged with offensive touching.

My lame attempt at a joke...

But I parrot what others have said. This is a game. He needs to get his life in order. Maybe he needs the team even though he is not on the field. JJ needs to get this guy some help and surround him with professional handlers

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen first hand what a batshit crazy woman can do to a mans life when you have kids with her.
I also have known men that had kids I would not let watch my dog let alone my kids.

It goes back to an old Saying "Never sleep with crazy for the guys and never let crazy sleep with you for the Gals" to be polite. Irving has a boatload going on and has for the last several years its why he got kicked out of Iowa State and went undrafted. I want him to get his issues all taken care of and play football. Selfishly for the Cowboy to do well, but more so that he can set himself up for his future. Sadly this toxic relationship is pulling him under and until he decides where to draw the line nothing gets fixed. I don't know where that line is for him but to me he has to decide and rid that woman from his life. Sounds mean and selfish but sometimes you have to pick the best decision and move on for your own sanity and well being. Simply so you don't get pulled under and drown by simple association.

Good luck David I wish you the best .
Or perhaps she is the one that needs to rid him from her life? I don't know why he was originally given custody (could have just been logistics if she is living elsewhere) but to then totally lose it like that usually happens for a reason. My biggest concern is for the 5 yo

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or perhaps she is the one that needs to rid him from her life? I don't know why he was originally given custody (could have just been logistics if she is living elsewhere) but to then totally lose it like that usually happens for a reason. My biggest concern is for the 5 yo

But a scene played out recently woman can Make accusations and true or not someone will believe them.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kid first always. I was going off what I had read from the past and what she did back on twitter before training camp in the spring. Am I jaded yes having seen first hand what a vindictive woman can do if determined to go full on scorched earth. Irving is no angel I speculate that he came to a breaking point with all the BS going on not an excuse just a reality, and regardless of who needs to get out they need to be separated hopefully to make it best case for all involved until such time that they can at least be civil which many times never happens after a "divorce" .

JMHO