• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell Owens on his way to Seattle for a visit

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have such a good WR corps how come they went 1 for 13 vs. the Giants?
Do the Giants have such a good secondary, or does our O-line suck, or Alex sucks or our WRs suck? I think the biggest reason is our WRs suck.

Manningham = Josh Morgan, and if Moss is the washed up Moss instead of the Moss from 3/4 years ago how is our WR corps better?

Did Crabtree and Ginn and Williams suddenly become great WRs in the offseason somehow?

Manningham is better then Morgan, and Moss Harbaugh just stated how great Jenkins has looked, do your research before you make yourself look like a turd

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lols, good point.

7750717254_c358f94c99_c.jpg

:tsk:

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Manningham is better then Morgan, and Moss Harbaugh just stated how great Jenkins has looked, do your research before you make yourself look like a turd

I don't think Manningham is that great. If you recall in free agency he was one of the last to sign with any team. Sure everybody looks great at camp. Ginn looks great, Jenkins looks great, etc.

I'll believe it when I see it on the field. Like I said I am banking on Moss. If we got the Moss of old that would kick some serious ass. Every other receiver on the team is expendible I wouldn't lose 1 second of sleep if any of the receivers on the team next year was cut.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Manningham is that great. If you recall in free agency he was one of the last to sign with any team. Sure everybody looks great at camp. Ginn looks great, Jenkins looks great, etc.

I'll believe it when I see it on the field. Like I said I am banking on Moss. If we got the Moss of old that would kick some serious ass. Every other receiver on the team is expendible I wouldn't lose 1 second of sleep if any of the receivers on the team next year was cut.

Morgan did nothing and is a below average WR where as Maningham has been clutch for many seasons

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly i'd take owens in his prime over moss. for all the baggage with owens u know the dude is gonna bring it every sunday.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly i'd take owens in his prime over moss. for all the baggage with owens u know the dude is gonna bring it every sunday.

That is a very good point.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice! Randy was kind of a jerk.... did you phrase it in a bad way?

I'm sure Randy and to both want to be #2.

We had a firsthand look at the damage a Mannngham can do. Especially when he's the second or third option.

Manningham = Josh Morgan lol...

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I can see you're not worth talking to. Just go along thinking the Seahawks are desperate. You're gonna be in for a rude surprise this season.

Sounds like every report from every team in training camp.

Desperate or not, it's hardly a stable position to be in to be scouring older WRs who are a few years from being productive and come with questionable character issues.

Sounds like trying to date a chick that everyone knows was crazy and is no longer as hot as she was before-maybe she's changed but really had no better options?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenkins, Manningham, Moss & even Ginn were not playing VS the Giants. And nobody said the Niners' WR corp was good. I said it was DEEP compared to the Seahawks.

Morgan wasn't playing VS the Giants either.

...and Edwards

Delanie was running around with a busted jaw..

What was dude's point anyway? The niners WRs were terrible last year, this is a different situation with receivers with different skillsets.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think you could lose with either guy in their prime, unless you're the Raiders.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
LOL. I can see you're not worth talking to. Just go along thinking the Seahawks are desperate. You're gonna be in for a rude surprise this season.

So now that TO's gone does this mean Golden Taint is gonna just mail it in this season?