• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell Owens on his way to Seattle for a visit

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If TO does well for the Seahawks I will be really pissed that we didn't sign him instead of Brent Swain. If we would have signed TO right away we would have had a month to get him integrated into the offense prior to the Giants game.

If TO has a better 2012 season than Randy Moss I'll be unhappy about that too.

On a side note, TO and Randy Moss are tied for 2nd for most number of TD receptions, and with them being in the same division, I think a little bit of a competition will rise up between them to see who can take that #2 spot behind Jerry Rice.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm actually rooting for Owusu to make the team. I'm hoping he shows he can stay healthy and either Carbtree is traded or Moss is cut.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Nelson. Or Palmer, who many 49ers fans are oogling over right now based on reports.

Or Tyms. Probably not Owusu either.

I'm hoping Palmer and/or Owusu making the PS. Don't know much about Tyms with the exception of liking his size.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By that logic, the Niner's are obviously very desperate because they signed Moss right?

Not saying Moss will be "lights out" but he is 3 years younger and not coming off a major knee injury...

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying Moss will be "lights out" but he is 3 years younger and not coming off a major knee injury...

not to mention the ego blow he took getting cut from an IFL team that plays second fiddle the the local HS games

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Nelson. Or Palmer, who many 49ers fans are oogling over right now based on reports.

Or Tyms. Probably not Owusu either.

Making the active 53 this year is a long shot for all these guys. That said, the later 3 have shown flashes and have enough potential that I think they could develop into players. I know it's doubtful/impossible we get to hold on to two, much less all three, but I'd like it if we did.

Palmer, Tyms and Owusu might be casualties just due to our FA signings...not that I disagree with the pick-ups of Moss and Manningham, just wish we'd had the youngsters last year. By now, we'd have a better idea of whether they had legit NFL talent or not.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Since the Seagulls love the Niners' garbage so much, how come they don't trade 'em Crabtree?

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're getting pretty desperate aren't they?

By that logic, the Niner's are obviously very desperate because they signed Moss right?

not to mention the ego blow he took getting cut from an IFL team that plays second fiddle the the local HS games

You mean Owens.

yup :nod:

sorry thought that was obvious

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just had a pretty cool social networking moment with Randy Moss

I wrote:
@terrellowens and @DaRealOtisMoss in the same division, both fighting for being considered the #2 WR of all time !

He responded:
I could care less

and promptly removed me as one of his followers #FOCUSED

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wrote:
@terrellowens and @DaRealOtisMoss in the same division, both fighting for being considered the #2 WR of all time !

He responded:
I could care less

LOL, Sorry, but I like his response.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wrote:

He responded:
I could care less

Hmmm, I wonder how much less he could care??? :think: