• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"tAnnual" your top 5 most despised programs

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't hate Cal the way I used to. After what Tedfraud and Barbour did to the academics in your program, I cannot hate, your programs have been hosed by the higher ups. I cannot wait until Cal is more competitive again.

It's been truly horrendous academically. We've some of the worst graduation rates of anyone in the major bcs conferences. That's unacceptable for an academically strong school like CAL. I know we have a lot of players leave for the NFL every year but it's still shameful.

And it's not like we counter balanced that by being good. We suck on the field and in the classroom.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if it was a fair result why is it SMU you have to go back to? And not just point out how Miami received a similar fate for the number of players on a boasters payroll? Why was North Carolina's penalty less than half of USC's despite more far more players involved and much greater period of time and direct payments from the coaching staff? In fact why please explain why USC's penalties were greater than North Carolina and Miami's penalties combined?

They have no answers.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This world will be a better place without Notre Lame

Do we all agree? Yes we do!

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if it was a fair result why is it SMU you have to go back to? And not just point out how Miami received a similar fate for the number of players on a boasters payroll? Why was North Carolina's penalty less than half of USC's despite more far more players involved and much greater period of time and direct payments from the coaching staff? In fact why please explain why USC's penalties were greater than North Carolina and Miami's penalties combined?

Because SMU fans are the only ones who bitched about it as much as USC fans. Other schools take their penalties and move on. I didn't even hear Ohio State fans bitch that much, and they complain about everything. I wasn't on the committee that came up with the sanctions, I do know that everyone said USC did not assist in the investigation (just like SMU), so maybe that had something to do with it. Or maybe because it wasnt just football, It was also basketball, and some womens' sport. There's probably a reason that Davis is no longer the AD, and it's probably not because he was such an upstanding guy. In any event, I'm sure you would like to believe that everyone on the committee wanted to let SC go with no sanctions, but Missy demanded that they get hammered. That way, we can blame it on Missy and ND.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia
Alabama
Florida State
Mississippi State
Ole Miss

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1: Texas
2: Little brother state
3: Alabama
4: LSU
5: UF

I honestly don't really hate the SEC programs as much as I just keep meeting assholes who happen to be fans and they just seem to say some of the least knowledgable college football statements. I'm starting to think SEC fans didn't know that outside of their conference another team has actually won a championship. I actually met a Bama fan tell me OU needs to win a national championship before running their mouth. I was in total shock.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia Tech

Notre Dame

Michigan

North Carolina

Clemson

and Dumbass Michigan fans that come up to me while I have a UVA that on and congratulate me on my school beating Virginia in the CWS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEER!

Amongst skydivers, it is customary to call someone for beer (they owe beer) when they do something for the very first time or do something stupid. I've never encountered that particular imaginative word play, so I'm calling you for beer. :suds:

Will you take a Stroh's?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes I am still a little bitter about that 29 game losing streak.

I was at a Clemson/UVA game in 90 or 91, when the Cavs ran out to a 28 point lead and the Tigers still came back and won it.

I musta throwed seven or eight visors that day

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at a Clemson/UVA game in 90 or 91, when the Cavs ran out to a 28 point lead and the Tigers still came back and won it.

I musta throwed seven or eight visors that day

90 was our first-ever win against Clemson. I think 91 ended in a tie. It must have been 89 you are talking about.