• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"tAnnual" your top 5 most despised programs

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I mention Southern Cal is the real and only USC? All you south crapolina fans need a reality check. Got damn

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T1: Florida
T1: South Carolina
3: USC
4: Bama
5: Ohio State

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suck a duke douggie :lol:

13.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was Missy's fault. Not Bush, not Davis, not Carroll, not Bush's parents, it was that bitch Conroy. I wonder which team you would hate (sorry, not respect) if Missy hadn't been on the infractions committee. I'm sure SMU has a few teams they hate (sorry, don't respect) and probably Ohio State has a few. This reminds me of a criminal's family blaming the members of the jury when dear old dad ends up in prison.

Missy went along with hypocritical fuck Paul Dee and thats why. No one said USC shouldn't get hit with sanctions but idiots like Missy bought what that asshole paul Dee was selling .
USC - five years investigating and one football player found and a tennis player used a school calling card( Mayo and basketball self reported and went involved in the ruling).
Miami[- 75 players over 10 years and they say oh sorry my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears I've rustled your jimmies. You said "we", does that mean you are one of the 6% that actually graduated?

Gotta love Idaho fans. BSU is top 10 APR rates for the NCAA, has been for a number of years, so they have to dredge incorrect 10 year old statistics, still desperately trying to keep that "flagship" afloat. Friend, it's taken a lot of torpedoes lately, and opening with Florida won't help.

You see, in that game, one can the difference between Idaho and Boise State. Idaho continues to take those hopeless body bag games, Boise, while forced to do more road games than they like, actually goes in planning to win. Now we may not beat Ole Miss, but everyone on the team is going in focused. But not even Idaho's coach (little Petrino) gives the Vandals a chance in Gainesville. That's why Boise doesn't take those guarantee games anymore, all they do is teach your team how to lose, and damn, Idaho has learned that better than anyone. Idaho sealed it's fate when it decide to use gimmicks to get into FBS instead of expanding its stadium, and improving its program. So the Kibbe Dome is still 16,000 seats, almost never is full, and Idaho is still signing up to sell itself out on Saturday nights all over the country. And they wonder why they can't land any talent, and if a coach is any good, he's gone in a year, or less than, if his name is Erickson.

Don't get me wrong, I have degrees from both schools, and Idaho does have a long tradition, ...

of mediocrity.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. UCLA
2. Stanford
3. California
4. Oregon

5. Ohio State

Other than number 5 it is quite obvious who I'm a fan of. (Minus the logo to the left of this post.)

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. UCLA
2. Stanford
3. California
4. Oregon

5. Ohio State

Other than number 5 it is quite obvious who I'm a fan of. (Minus the logo to the left of this post.)

Fresno?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love Idaho fans. BSU is top 10 APR rates for the NCAA, has been for a number of years, so they have to dredge incorrect 10 year old statistics, still desperately trying to keep that "flagship" afloat. Friend, it's taken a lot of torpedoes lately, and opening with Florida won't help.

You see, in that game, one can the difference between Idaho and Boise State. Idaho continues to take those hopeless body bag games, Boise, while forced to do more road games than they like, actually goes in planning to win. Now we may not beat Ole Miss, but everyone on the team is going in focused. But not even Idaho's coach (little Petrino) gives the Vandals a chance in Gainesville. That's why Boise doesn't take those guarantee games anymore, all they do is teach your team how to lose, and damn, Idaho has learned that better than anyone. Idaho sealed it's fate when it decide to use gimmicks to get into FBS instead of expanding its stadium, and improving its program. So the Kibbe Dome is still 16,000 seats, almost never is full, and Idaho is still signing up to sell itself out on Saturday nights all over the country. And they wonder why they can't land any talent, and if a coach is any good, he's gone in a year, or less than, if his name is Erickson.

Don't get me wrong, I have degrees from both schools, and Idaho does have a long tradition, ...

of mediocrity.

APR measures the graduation rate for ATHLETES. I was referring to the graduation rate for the entire student body, which actually is 6% ( This is accurate to at least 2011, so I'm not sure where you're getting 10 years from). As long as we're on this subject, the top 3 schools in APR in 2012 were Northwestern, Duke, and Boise State. Kind fishy right? Something's not adding up when the athletes graduate and the students don't. That's neither here nor there though, just my standard troll response when I get the expected "LOL VANDULLLLLLS SUCK" remarks.

Anyway I've noticed a trend with BSU fans where they always feel they have to give me a big talk about University of Idaho football and what the program is doing wrong. For some reason they think that rooting for a team that has won some games automatically means that they just know more about college football than everybody else. Spare me the lecture.

I know it's not news to you that teams in the non-power 5 conferences (especially bad ones) are known to schedule one body-bag game a year. Idaho was playing one, maybe two Pac-12 schools a year from 1998-2009. Yeah, they weren't competitive too often after Cable took over, but they did beat WSU two years in a row. Only recently when the WAC really started to fall apart did they start taking the games against perennial top 5 teams. Since you're claiming to be an alumni, I'm sure you know Idaho was independent last season and thus had to schedule body bag games because well, they needed money. I don't know how you can fault them for that when it was basically their only option in FBS.

I believe they have USC and Auburn next year and from what I understand they're trying to get out of the Auburn game. After that the schedule is going back to what it was for awhile, one PAC-12 team a year , one FCS game, and two games from conferences like the MAC and MWC. If Petrino ends up being a coach that doesn't jump at the first opportunity to leave ( Holt, Erickson) or bring in a bunch of thugs and then let them do whatever they want ( Akey) the program MIGHT be headed in the right direction. Not convinced any of that happens though, just like I'm not convince you really see the difference between Idaho and Boise State.

Having written all that I now understand why I decided to stay away from the college football boards here. These types of conversations are no fun and accomplish nothing.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St.
Michigan St.
USC

and the sum total of the SEC

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cave,
The numbers you cite aren't accurate, since before CWI opened, it counted about 10,000 part time and associate degree type students. When half the student body isn't even seeking a 4 yr. degree, well the percentages will be dismal. It also didn't count students who took longer to get the degree, but I won't make excuses, the academics at BSU weren't great, I get it.

When you suck at nearly every sport, it is hard to come on a sports site and talk smack. So one has to pull at whatever they can. Not a problem, no ill will intended. But frankly, Idaho would be better served in FCS. Playing half of its games thousands of miles away in the Sun Belt isn't going to do much for the school, well, except make those pay day games even more essential. The sports program is hemorrhaging money, and fans just aren't showing up. Alumni are loyal, and a lot of fantastic people are graduates. And I get it, the Broncos are the brash new kids, trying to usurp what the Vandals once thought theirs. And you don't want to listen to this, cool, find a site that talks smack on the debate team. Oh, sorry, BSU even dominates in that sport too.:rollseyes:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad retards at Arizona State Community College x5

Last edited by a moderator:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cave,
The numbers you cite aren't accurate, since before CWI opened, it counted about 10,000 part time and associate degree type students. When half the student body isn't even seeking a 4 yr. degree, well the percentages will be dismal. It also didn't count students who took longer to get the degree, but I won't make excuses, the academics at BSU weren't great, I get it.

When you suck at nearly every sport, it is hard to come on a sports site and talk smack. So one has to pull at whatever they can. Not a problem, no ill will intended. But frankly, Idaho would be better served in FCS. Playing half of its games thousands of miles away in the Sun Belt isn't going to do much for the school, well, except make those pay day games even more essential. The sports program is hemorrhaging money, and fans just aren't showing up. Alumni are loyal, and a lot of fantastic people are graduates. And I get it, the Broncos are the brash new kids, trying to usurp what the Vandals once thought theirs. And you don't want to listen to this, cool, find a site that talks smack on the debate team. Oh, sorry, BSU even dominates in that sport too.:rollseyes:

1. Graduation rate statistics only take into account first year, full time students.

Graduation rates by state | College Completion

2. The money in FCS is bad. They would lose more by dropping down.

3. Idaho sucks at football, and is pretty mediocre at men's basketball. Everything else is actually pretty decent. So no, they don't suck at every other sport.

Idaho Wins Commissioner's Cup - WACSports.com—Official Web Site of the Western Athletic Conference

Yes, it was the WAC so it's not overly impressive. But you don't win this if you suck at all other sports.

4. Since you brought up hemorrhaging money:

Are You Attending a University With Bad Credit? | SmartAsset

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first point it should also mention that they are first year, full time students seeking a bachelor's.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss
Bama
Auburn
Ole Miss
Ole Miss

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss
Bama
Auburn
Ole Miss
Ole Miss

Wait, LSU/Ole Miss are now rivals? WTF? When did this happen? I sure wish you Team SEC peeps would stop engaging in all these circle jerks b/c we have no idea who are rivals in your conference!!!!