• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"tAnnual" your top 5 most despised programs

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Notre Dame
2) UCLA
3) Notre Dame
4) California (Its been more fun hating them lately).
5) Notre Dame (And no I don't respect them as long as they have Missy Conboy)

We've sucked so badly recently, i'm surprised were worth disliking.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've sucked so badly recently, i'm surprised were worth disliking.

Old hate dies hard, and its a school we have a lot of history with. And well my brother-in-law is a grad so well you know...

(I'd have to double check but I think Cal has beaten USC more than any other school outside of ND and ucla).

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU only has three mentions.

Jim-Gaffigan-Sad.gif

Need to have a talk with Jimbo to correct this situation.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^
Or ACC honks to come out of their team forums...

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old hate dies hard, and its a school we have a lot of history with. And well my brother-in-law is a grad so well you know...

(I'd have to double check but I think Cal has beaten USC more than any other school outside of ND and ucla).

I believe we have. I would have to double check that as well. Although i never attended CAL, my mother did and i used to have season tickets for Cal home game from 2000-2008 with my dad so that's always been my favorite CFB team.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU only has three mentions.

Jim-Gaffigan-Sad.gif

Need to have a talk with Jimbo to correct this situation.

Um, FSU isn't worth mentioning on this thread. I mean, who are they? Who cares? FAMU's got the band. UF's got the jolts. Miami's the equivalent to the made guys of higher education. FIU has bleach-blonde cheerleaders with dark brown eyes. UCF is near Disney World. USF is near Tampa Bay. FSU has an agreement with the Seminoles. It's located "somewhere in Florida," basically beneath the heels of Georgia, near the toes of Alabama. It takes in the clueless and unmotivated students from five nearby states. You've got what? Jenn Sterger? She was done at the time of the Playboy spread. Face it. FSU is poached unsalted fish atop steamed white rice. It does serve a purpose, though. It gives a full collegiate experience to young folks who otherwise wouldn't have one, and for that, it deserves a whole lot of alumni support (How's that going, by the way?). Everyone has at least some small reason to be grateful FSU exists and fulfills its purpose, even some families of foreign students.

Truly, I didn't want you feeling left out. Because I don't hate any school, I cannot provide you anything more than some off the cuff smack. I hope this lifts your spirits. Go... Um... What is it, again? 'Noles? Yeah. That's it. Go 'Noles.

:peace2:

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UF's got the jolts.
JORTS!

Jimminy Tebus! Bloody autocorrect ruins perfectly good smack! Sorry about that, FSU fan. Kinda takes the joy out of it for you, huh? If I'm moved to help you out, again, I'll try to do better. Truly, I will.

:hope:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, FSU isn't worth mentioning on this thread. I mean, who are they? Who cares? FAMU's got the band. UF's got the jolts. Miami's the equivalent to the made guys of higher education. FIU has bleach-blonde cheerleaders with dark brown eyes. UCF is near Disney World. USF is near Tampa Bay. FSU has an agreement with the Seminoles. It's located "somewhere in Florida," basically beneath the heels of Georgia, near the toes of Alabama. It takes in the clueless and unmotivated students from five nearby states. You've got what? Jenn Sterger? She was done at the time of the Playboy spread. Face it. FSU is poached unsalted fish atop steamed white rice. It does serve a purpose, though. It gives a full collegiate experience to young folks who otherwise wouldn't have one, and for that, it deserves a whole lot of alumni support (How's that going, by the way?). Everyone has at least some small reason to be grateful FSU exists and fulfills its purpose, even some families of foreign students.

Truly, I didn't want you feeling left out. Because I don't hate any school, I cannot provide you anything more than some off the cuff smack. I hope this lifts your spirits. Go... Um... What is it, again? 'Noles? Yeah. That's it. Go 'Noles.

:peace2:

so-beautiful-happy-cry-o.gif

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Michigan - obvious reasons

2. Florida - I came late to message boards (around 2008) so I missed all the Buckeye smack talk before the 06 NCG but reaped all the payback

3. LSU - Same story as UF

4. Wisconsin - Dealt with some very annoying Wisconsin fans over the recent years

5. USC - xgeniusx and socalpal...

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Michigan - obvious reasons

2. Florida - I came late to message boards (around 2008) so I missed all the Buckeye smack talk before the 06 NCG but reaped all the payback

3. LSU - Same story as UF

4. Wisconsin - Dealt with some very annoying Wisconsin fans over the recent years

5. USC - xgeniusx and socalpal...

Does Xgeniusx post on SportsHoopla? he (or someone with that screen name) used to post on the espin boards but I don't remember seeing him post in many years.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah, he was a great troll though... drove me nuts...

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe we have. I would have to double check that as well. Although i never attended CAL, my mother did and i used to have season tickets for Cal home game from 2000-2008 with my dad so that's always been my favorite CFB team.
I can't hate Cal the way I used to. After what Tedfraud and Barbour did to the academics in your program, I cannot hate, your programs have been hosed by the higher ups. I cannot wait until Cal is more competitive again.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uNC
University of No Count
unCHEATERS
ewenc
North Carolina Tarholes

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio st
Michigan
Notre Dame
Nebraska
Alabama(they think they're so fuckin special)