• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T.O. wants to make comeback with Chicago

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and just a suggestion, cant we get players in the header that actually play for the Bears?

I'm not disagreeing with you, Pete. But Walter was one of the league's best players. Not just the Bears. I wouldn't mind if he stays.

As for Urlacher. Was kind of sad the way his tenure ended. But he's probably headed to the hall-of-fame. Not sure anyone currently on the Bears is worthy to be the face of the SportsHoopla Board background?

Don't get me wrong, Cutler, Forte, Briggs, Peanut, and Marshall might be deserving. But Urlacher and Payton are not bad alternatives.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thought on Urlacher and Payton... I checked some of the other team message boards (at least for the NFC), and there aren't many with any kind of a picture. I think the Packers, Vikings, and 49ers were the only other teams with background pictures.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thought on Urlacher and Payton... I checked some of the other team message boards (at least for the NFC), and there aren't many with any kind of a picture. I think the Packers, Vikings, and 49ers were the only other teams with background pictures.

Ya have to beg for em'. :bj: