• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans @ Chicago

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb blew chunks.....missed some wide open recievers,took a huge huge sack for s loss,I think he may have fumbled a snap on top of it all.......not sure if that one is on Bates......
Defense came up with a couple big plays,but it was vs a bottom tired qb........
Our oline sucked as........

Better get their shit together,cause the Texans are legit and as of right jow,we play like we did today,we are getting our asses handed to us......

This team I think was horrible today......if not for an incompetent Levis,its an L.....
It was Caleb's first reg season game and he avoided making any costly mistakes. The OL needs to protect him more....he threw some passes out of bounds to avoid taking a bunch of sacks.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Caleb's first reg season game and he avoided making any costly mistakes. The OL needs to protect him more....he threw some passes out of bounds to avoid taking a bunch of sacks.
ok, please keep it at this level and dont start with the Justin Fields pity party for Caleb and come up with every possible excuse please. 99 yards passing, only 3901 to go.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, please keep it at this level and dont start with the Justin Fields pity party for Caleb and come up with every possible excuse please. 99 yards passing, only 3901 to go.
What I said were from what I watched with my own eyes....

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is the Bears won and Caleb kept his composure and didn't panic resulting in costly turnovers. And they came from behind by what....14 points?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, he’s not. I think he easily will be though.

It might have been the constant pressure from the DLine, but he looked so small out there. The bright side of all of this is he has a lot of tape to look at to improve. He’s really got nowhere else to go but up.
Every QB will look small when a 350 lb d-lineman is in the backfield before the snap.

I challenge y'all to watch it again, and watch Shelton. It was epically bad.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb blew chunks.....missed some wide open recievers,took a huge huge sack for s loss,I think he may have fumbled a snap on top of it all.......not sure if that one is on Bates......
Defense came up with a couple big plays,but it was vs a bottom tired qb........
Our oline sucked as........

Better get their shit together,cause the Texans are legit and as of right jow,we play like we did today,we are getting our asses handed to us......

This team I think was horrible today......if not for an incompetent Levis,its an L.....
Shelton

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every QB will look small when a 350 lb d-lineman is in the backfield before the snap.

I challenge y'all to watch it again, and watch Shelton. It was epically bad.
Oh, I know. I don’t need to watch the game 2-3 times.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did make two costly mistakes......

1,that sack he took was a 19 yard loss......this after we were at the Titans 25 to the 44......next two plays,had to use a timeout because the time clock ran out,incompletr pass.....next play,1 yard loss......thats sack was costly.

2,BD says the center was Shelton,but that fumble was 100 percent on Williams.....we got a fg after that play after he waaaay over throws Allen in the endzone......

All the missed passes,and there were alot.

I rewatched these plays,to go along with most of the game,and yes those plsys were codtly........

Just cause he is a rookie,does not mean its not coszly.........

If CW misses recievers as bad as he did,our oline plays plays like this,and the def plays ok like yesterday,Bears are gonna their asses habded to them.......(as I uttered earlier)
There wont be any handed gifts like yesterday either.......

I cant even telll you the last time we scored 24 pts without getting a td on offense and won.

Last edited:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did make two costly mistakes......

1,that sack he took was a 19 yard loss......this after we were at the Titans 25 to the 44......next two plays,had to use a timeout because the time clock ran out,incompletr pass.....next play,1 yard loss......thats sack was costly.

2,BD says the center was Shelton,but that fumble was 100 percent on Williams.....we got a fg after that play after he waaaay over throws Allen in the endzone......

All the missed passes,and there were alot.

I rewatched these plays,to go along with most of the game,and yes those plsys were codtly........

Just cause he is a rookie,does not mean its not coszly.........

If CW misses recievers as bad as he did,our oline plays plays like this,and the def plays ok like yesterday,Bears are gonna their asses habded to them.......(as I uttered earlier)
There wont be any handed gifts like yesterday either.......

I cant even telll you the last time we scored 24 pts without getting a td on offense and won.
I can't get too mad at that sack, it was actually pretty incredible he even got away from the first guy, and sure he should've thrown it away, but I'm not sure if he ever even had a real chance to. (Certainly don't want him doing what Levis did on the pick six.) Shelton just got bulled over on that play. He was in Williams' lap damn near before the ball was.

The clock is likely on the coaches not getting shit in. There's no way to know if that's on him.

What fumble are you talking about? The one that he recovered and then threw an incomplete pass? I guess you could say that it might have cost us 4 points. Hardly a backbreaker.

And let's not forget, that Keenan dropped a sure TD, and on that deep ball to him, while it was overthrown, Allen looked ancient out there running that go route. Like he was running in sand. He is banged up, and appears to have tweaked his hammy in the game too.

Even on those deep misses, he was rushed and/or couldn't step into it. And if he hits those and Allen catches that TD, we are not even talking about this.

It's week one, and the biggest concern on this team is not the QB. If they don't shore up that Center position, Mahomes would look shitty out there. It was that bad.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both sacks were on Shelton.

I can't wait til the film gifs come out, cuz it's just gonna him flailing all over the field.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get too mad at that sack, it was actually pretty incredible he even got away from the first guy, and sure he should've thrown it away, but I'm not sure if he ever even had a real chance to. (Certainly don't want him doing what Levis did on the pick six.) Shelton just got bulled over on that play. He was in Williams' lap damn near before the ball was.

The clock is likely on the coaches not getting shit in. There's no way to know if that's on him.

What fumble are you talking about? The one that he recovered and then threw an incomplete pass? I guess you could say that it might have cost us 4 points. Hardly a backbreaker.

And let's not forget, that Keenan dropped a sure TD, and on that deep ball to him, while it was overthrown, Allen looked ancient out there running that go route. Like he was running in sand. He is banged up, and appears to have tweaked his hammy in the game too.

Even on those deep misses, he was rushed and/or couldn't step into it. And if he hits those and Allen catches that TD, we are not even talking about this.

It's week one, and the biggest concern on this team is not the QB. If they don't shore up that Center position, Mahomes would look shitty out there. It was that bad.

Let's not forget the play where Shelton got blown the f*ck up by a linebacker from 5 yards off the LOS that led to a pass being batted down that looked to be an easy slant TD.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb no doubt made mistakes. But he's a rookie playing his very first NFL game. You really wanna drag him for that? Some people just hate for the sake of hating.

If he's still playing like this in the 2nd half of the season I will be worried. Mistakes by a rookie playing the most important position on the field are gonna happen. They are gonna happen more when the guys in front of you blocking are human trash cans.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb no doubt made mistakes. But he's a rookie playing his very first NFL game. You really wanna drag him for that? Some people just hate for the sake of hating.

If he's still playing like this in the 2nd half of the season I will be worried. Mistakes by a rookie playing the most important position on the field are gonna happen. They are gonna happen more when the guys in front of you blocking are human trash cans.

He made a lot of mistakes for sure......but whos hating and giving up......??
Lsure as in the hell isnt me......

I just pointed out what I saw.......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both sacks were on Shelton.

I can't wait til the film gifs come out, cuz it's just gonna him flailing all over the field.
Let's not forget the play where Shelton got blown the f*ck up by a linebacker from 5 yards off the LOS that led to a pass being batted down that looked to be an easy slant TD.

Yes our center sucked balls......who here didnt know that,but to keep running backwards on a 19 yard sack was horrendous,throw the ball away,even if a penalty is called for intentional grounding,who cares its just a loss of less yardage and that down......or possibly just take the sack.....??
L
Ans ply BD,dont tell me 4 points dont matter,because yes it does......it could matter tremendously,we just barely got by yesterday........

He missed too many open recievers,yes hes a rook,but I saw atleast 3 over thrown downfield that could have been tds,2 easily......but he will come thru......

HE just cant play that way Sunday night vs a legit SB contender......otherwise we are toast.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refresh my memory........

giphy.webp

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes our center sucked balls......who here didnt know that,but to keep running backwards on a 19 yard sack was horrendous,throw the ball away,even if a penalty is called for intentional grounding,who cares its just a loss of less yardage and that down......or possibly just take the sack.....??
L
Ans ply BD,dont tell me 4 points dont matter,because yes it does......it could matter tremendously,we just barely got by yesterday........

He missed too many open recievers,yes hes a rook,but I saw atleast 3 over thrown downfield that could have been tds,2 easily......but he will come thru......

HE just cant play that way Sunday night vs a legit SB contender......otherwise we are toast
I guess I just see it different. So many things to be mad about, like Velus fucking Jones, Coleman fucking Shelton playing on Acid, or Allen dropping an easy TD, or the D giving up 17 to some jacked up Ryan Tannehill. Williams is way down the list of problems imo.

If they don't shore up the Center position, none of it will matter.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know guys. Probably should wait and see. I think all the off season hype just got blown way out of proportion and Caleb does need a fair bit of development so there will be days like this. Elway, P. Manning, lots of guys really struggled out of the gate. All you can hope is that he learned something and doesn't continually repeat the same mistakes. Having said that, he did have a pretty awful day but your O-line still needs work and as someone that had Shane Waldren with my team, I'm not sold on him being a great playcaller or teacher. Time will tell though. Good luck to y'all. At least you're 1-0. Cheers fellas.