• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans @ Chicago

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I just see it different. So many things to be mad about, like Velus fucking Jones, Coleman fucking Shelton playing on Acid, or Allen dropping an easy TD, or the D giving up 17 to some jacked up Ryan Tannehill. Williams is way down the list of problems imo.

If they don't shore up the Center position, none of it will matter.

Oh I agree theres problems other than a rookie qb in his very first start......
But this was vs just a good def,not a very good one.....
Caleb probably played worse than any rookie qb that started yesterday......it unphanomable to me the way he played.......

14 of 29 for 93 yards.......??

The offense was held to 148 total yards and no tds............

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree theres problems other than a rookie qb in his very first start......
But this was vs just a good def,not a very good one.....
Caleb probably played worse than any rookie qb that started yesterday......it unphanomable to me the way he played.......

14 of 29 for 93 yards.......??

The offense was held to 148 total yards and no tds............
For the record, Tennessee's interior d-line is actually quite good. It just so happens that is where our weakness lies. It wasn't ALL Shelton, tho he stank the most. Nate Davis should be benched as well. Jenkins didn't play his best game either, but he at least has a fucking fire under his ass. Davis and Shelton look like bitches out there.

Pressure immediately up the gut will ruin all. No QB will succeed with that, especially if it's consistently applied.

And it's certainly not "unphanomable". Particularly when two 300lb DTs are in the backfields a split second after the ball is, and the rest of your team is doing stupid shit like muff-kicking a punt 20 yards away from you, etc.

Do not be surprised if there is movement on the line this week.

And fwiw, I told my wife before the game, that if the Bears lost, Eberflus should be canned by Monday morning. I think I stand by that. He's a fucking cornball. Outclassed consistently by other coaches. Hard Knocks confirmed it for me. What a goober.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Taylor was a beast, had a great game, but who is with me to have wanted them to have schemed in a few plays for Hardy or Booker. Maybe a move Sweat inside and go maul a side of the line. One or two plays could have given the titans something to think about when they threw up 17.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, Tennessee's interior d-line is actually quite good. It just so happens that is where our weakness lies

It was bad......I hope they get some rb help to pick the qb rushing up......
That was horrible,cant have that rest of the season without doing nothing there.......

Our team is not as bad as it looked.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was bad......I hope they get some rb help to pick the qb rushing up......
That was horrible,cant have that rest of the season without doing nothing there.......

Our team is not as bad as it looked.
You mean the bears rushers? Maybe like playing Herbert more instead of Homer and Fumbles?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Taylor was a beast, had a great game, but who is with me to have wanted them to have schemed in a few plays for Hardy or Booker. Maybe a move Sweat inside and go maul a side of the line. One or two plays could have given the titans something to think about when they threw up 17.
I don’t remember seeing him much, but I heard Booker looked downright awful early on, so they sat him the rest of the game. I don’t mind that approach with this type of rookie.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weakest interception ever maybe, while Jalen Johnson completely shuts everything down, ends up giving up -2 yards on the one they threw in his vicinity that he did not pick off. Where do you get the targets stats? Where did Levis get the 129 other yards from?

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t remember seeing him much, but I heard Booker looked downright awful early on, so they sat him the rest of the game. I don’t mind that approach with this type of rookie.
I did not see him at all. I saw Hardy on special teams, dont know if Booker was out there or not with Khalil Herbert on special teams trying to tackle.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weakest interception ever maybe, while Jalen Johnson completely shuts everything down, ends up giving up -2 yards on the one they threw in his vicinity that he did not pick off. Where do you get the targets stats? Where did Levis get the 129 other yards from?
Yards allowed per snap by Bears CB's:

Johnson: Negative yards
Kyler Gordon: 1.1 yards
Tyrique Stevenson: 1.2 yards

Stevenson will get the nod for NFC DP of the week due to the game winning pick six.

Yeah, it's early (and we'll see plenty harder matchups than Levis) - but this secondary appears to be off to the start of an elite season.

I think Levis got a lot of his yardage on underneath throws against our LB's, check downs, and screens. Not on routes run where a WR beat our DB's.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.webp

They just put this on NFL GameDay Morning.......its still as great of a moment as it was back then.....

Good times.