• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T.O. to skip HOF Induction

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, and why do you think he is doing that?

Let's just agree to disagree. You see no problem w/ what he's decided to do. And I think he's an asshole for his actions.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His final cry out for attention.

A fitting end to his NFL story.

It would appear that he's learned nothing - which is why he has lost every friend he's had and pushed away anyone who has ever cared about him.

He will die alone.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems he's getting plenty of it.

the media LOVES T.O. Always has. He's ratings/clicks gold.

TO lives rent free in the heads of both the media and his haters almost as much as Trump does.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks Rock, for whatever reason I have not been able to view tweets on either of my computers.

This passage (Emphasis from the article) does not sound like a double bird flip to me;

“While I am incredibly appreciative of this opportunity, I have made the decision to publicly decline my invitation to attend the induction ceremony in Canton,” Owens said in a statement Thursday. “I have already shared this information with the hall. After visiting Canton earlier this year, I came to the realization that I wish to celebrate what will be one of the most memorable days of my life, elsewhere. At a later date, I will announce where and when I will celebrate my induction.

I wish to congratulate all past, current, and future inductees. It is quite an honor to be part of such elite company. This honor is something that I will cherish forever.

He is appreciative, humble and commendatory to and of the Hall.
Misrepresented by the media AGAIN.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the media LOVES T.O. Always has. He's ratings/clicks gold.

TO lives rent free in the heads of both the media and his haters almost as much as Trump does.

the media loves trainwreck tv.