• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T.O. no longer a Seahawk

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He just tweeted this:

I'm no longer a Seahawk. I THANK the organization 4 the opportunity, I'm truly blessed beyond belief. My FAITH is intact & will NOT waiver.

Braylon beat out T.O., and they still have Sydney Rice. Looks like it will be Braylon and Sydney Rice as their starters. Braylon's been playing well.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If Moss or Crabtree get injured and have to miss any serious amount of time, I would sign T.O. as a fill in.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If we get an injury we should sign him?

He'd be a great 3rd WR?

He just got cut by the Seahawks. He's not that good anymore folks.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I agree imac, I want nothing to do with him

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get an injury we should sign him?

He'd be a great 3rd WR?

He just got cut by the Seahawks. He's not that good anymore folks.

i think the seahawks made a mistake and should have kept him as their 3rd option. he still has speed, but he always droped balls even in his prime.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
IF that scenario plays out, i'd rather pick up a young guy again? we should look forward to next few seasons being Moss is signed only one year, Manningham for two. isn't Ginn also signed for two years?

so whomevers on the PS goes active, and i'd pick up the guy(s) who'll get cut...Owusu, Tyms, or Palmer, for the PS.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the seahawks made a mistake and should have kept him as their 3rd option. he still has speed, but he always droped balls even in his prime.

Did you see him play this pre-season? He was terrible

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a reason he was playing arena football

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude dropped like 15 passes in the preseason, PASS

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF that scenario plays out, i'd rather pick up a young guy again? we should look forward to next few seasons being Moss is signed only one year, Manningham for two. isn't Ginn also signed for two years?

so whomevers on the PS goes active, and i'd pick up the guy(s) who'll get cut...Owusu, Tyms, or Palmer, for the PS.

Ginn is on a one-year

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that is officially the end of the TO era and what an era it was.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just tweeted this:

I'm no longer a Seahawk. I THANK the organization 4 the opportunity, I'm truly blessed beyond belief. My FAITH is intact & will NOT waiver.

Braylon beat out T.O., and they still have Sydney Rice. Looks like it will be Braylon and Sydney Rice as their starters. Braylon's been playing well.

Wow! That didn't last long.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually more upset that Braylon made the Seahawks, versus T.O. making the their team, because Braylon was such a friggin joke for SF last year.

At least T.O. being washed up is now completely official, but I'm going to be pissed if Braylon comes back and has a strong year for the Seahawks. I mean, it has to be pretty bad when a playoff team cuts a starting WR right before the playoffs (and don't forget even the WR-anemic Dolphins didn't want Braylon).

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually more upset that Braylon made the Seahawks, versus T.O. making the their team, because Braylon was such a friggin joke for SF last year.

At least T.O. being washed up is now completely official, but I'm going to be pissed if Braylon comes back and has a strong year for the Seahawks. I mean, it has to be pretty bad when a playoff team cuts a starting WR right before the playoffs (and don't forget even the WR-anemic Dolphins didn't want Braylon).

I won't be pissed, I'll just be depressed that a healthy Braylon would have probably been the key to the 49ers winning last year. I feel like Braylon only failed here because he got hurt, and then it just went downhill from there.

The Dolphins just made the wrong choice, they chose Chad Johnson over Edwards and that didn't work out for them either.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't think we'll ever see that Braylon who got 16 TDs and was an elite WR for a year... but I think he can add 900 yards and 7 TDs to most teams, and that is pretty darn good.