• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I hear ya on the weather, looks like another week of crappy stuff this week.
Wedding was good, another drunk night...lol

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny fork.....Wesconsin! Back in the day when I was in the Marine Corps, that was a sort of standing joke about Wisconsinites was how we say Wesconsin. I really never thought we did, but if you take notice when people are talking we do say it.

Wait. WE say Wesconsin? I think I might cry.

Flying_Darts

Greenhorn Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have a theory in regards to that "other site". Actually, wanted to share it with tk, but it looks like he split. He keeps getting deleted over on the "other site". Even after he's was "nuked". It's happened to myself twice for little or no reason and as we all know it's happened to others! It's almost like the "mods" will pick out one poster and then screw with them. Then if you comment to the one that's being screwed with, you are actually setting yourself up for a delete! I guess I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something "fishy" going on there!

I'm telling ya man!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a theory in regards to that "other site". Actually, wanted to share it with tk, but it looks like he split. He keeps getting deleted over on the "other site". Even after he's was "nuked". It's happened to myself twice for little or no reason and as we all know it's happened to others! It's almost like the "mods" will pick out one poster and then screw with them. Then if you comment to the one that's being screwed with, you are actually setting yourself up for a delete! I guess I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something "fishy" going on there!

I'm telling ya man!

so its a game ..like spin the bottle .. only you get the kiss of death

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. It could be worse. We could actually say "ya der eh?"