• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a theory in regards to that "other site". Actually, wanted to share it with tk, but it looks like he split. He keeps getting deleted over on the "other site". Even after he's was "nuked". It's happened to myself twice for little or no reason and as we all know it's happened to others! It's almost like the "mods" will pick out one poster and then screw with them. Then if you comment to the one that's being screwed with, you are actually setting yourself up for a delete! I guess I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something "fishy" going on there!

I'm telling ya man!

I know I'm playing with fire sometimes "over there". But honestly - who cares?
They can nuke me - it doesn't really matter.

Excellent work rolling the page darts - it takes awhile for it to turn sometimes - then you look and there's 5 posts on a new page.

Gotta :plane: !

Later all!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think tk would like that!

Hey later JR-

Later Misk

GOOOOOOOOOOO-PACKERSSSSSSSSSSSS

WOW, IT'S TAKING ME LONGER THAN I THOUGHT!

Ted Thompson needs to address the hole in the O-Line!

But, he also needs to get someone to compliment the Claymaker on the other side!

Dam! I'm so confused!

Excellent work rolling the page darts - it takes awhile for it to turn sometimes - then you look and there's 5 posts on a new page.

LMAO

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I have a theory in regards to that "other site". Actually, wanted to share it with tk, but it looks like he split. He keeps getting deleted over on the "other site". Even after he's was "nuked". It's happened to myself twice for little or no reason and as we all know it's happened to others! It's almost like the "mods" will pick out one poster and then screw with them. Then if you comment to the one that's being screwed with, you are actually setting yourself up for a delete! I guess I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something "fishy" going on there!

I'm telling ya man!

My last post from saturday was deleted. It read " Hey Caves accept my friendship next time you log on, since my profile was deleted I lost all my friends list".
Pretty rough stuff. lol
Oh well, that place is in my rear view mirror....:-)

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My "g-head83" got nuked on FOX.

Whatever.
FAX
3b14e4a2b8d333f36ab1f99ba1e90ba5.jpg