• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl or Bust for the Rams OBJ Edition

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ will shine and be awesome for the RAMS. He is ready to explode after not being used much and having a crap QB like what's his name in Cleveland. TOP NOTCH WR. Whoever don't like this move also didn't think Stafford would be an upgrade over Goff.
Team Board ---------------------------------------------------->

TOP NOTCH WR is a stretch for the General Board

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ will shine and be awesome for the RAMS. He is ready to explode after not being used much and having a crap QB like what's his name in Cleveland. TOP NOTCH WR. Whoever don't like this move also didn't think Stafford would be an upgrade over Goff.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This thread reminds me of when we got Jalen.

Oh he’s such a diva N stuff

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the Von Miller trade cause he's a team first guy but not sure what would happen if OBJ sees small amount of targets if he complains or team first attitude.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread reminds me of when we got Jalen.

Oh he’s such a diva N stuff
Not really bc there is no comparison. It isn't just about OBJ being a diva, it's about production and injuries.

Jalen was a top CB before LA acquired him and still is...OBJ is always injured and his production was not matching his salary. If you are expecting him to have a Jalen Ramsey type of impact...I don't know what to tell you. Worth the risk? Sure. You give up 1st's for Jalen. OBJ you sign after nobody wants him.

I actually loved the Jalen trade, I did see lots of people hating on that Jalen trade but mainly rivals.
OBJ could definitely workout if he wins and he'll probably have his WOW moments but he isn't half the player Ramsey is.

My response to the Ramsey trade:

HUGE INSTANT UPGRADE