• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl or Bust for the Rams OBJ Edition

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I’ll take him though. That’s awesome he’s not gonna try any shit because he’ll get his ass kicked by Ramsey or Donald or von Miller
He'll get his ass kicked but his ego will keep him whining if things aren't going his way.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think
Top notch = Rams player
Mayfield is a good QB ? He has an awesome running game and still stinks on ice. Have you watched Mayfield play over the years ? Also OBJ was way better than any other WR on the team. But he wasn't getting thrown too. I'd complain too if I was him. OBJ will shine with the RAMS. Have you ever seen OBJ shine as a receiver in NY ? You don't know what you're talking about.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think

Mayfield is a good QB ? He has an awesome running game and still stinks on ice. Have you watched Mayfield play over the years ? Also OBJ was way better than any other WR on the team. But he wasn't getting thrown too. I'd complain too if I was him. OBJ will shine with the RAMS. Have you ever seen OBJ shine as a receiver in NY ? You don't know what you're talking about.
This guy... :L

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think

He also played a ton more games in NY compared to Cleveland...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think

You start with that question and I am a Browns fan. Have I watched Mayfield??? You must be kidding. No, I haven't watched him play one game in his entire career LOL.

But okay buddy. I mean he has a hurt shoulder right now...so since you know so much about OBJ and Baker just not throwing to him. Enlighten me.

What is your definition of OBJ "shining with the RAMS"? 5 targets a game? 10 targets? His catch %? YPG?

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucks? Again...

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Mayfield stinks on ice. Great running game and still in super inconsistent choker. Tell me about Mayfield Shanemans I'm interested on your take.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question - What QB plays on ice?

Also - Hasn't Baker performed even better WITHOUT OBJ?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't know this but it's interesting

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You start with that question and I am a Browns fan. Have I watched Mayfield??? You must be kidding. No, I haven't watched him play one game in his entire career LOL.

But okay buddy. I mean he has a hurt shoulder right now...so since you know so much about OBJ and Baker just not throwing to him. Enlighten me.

What is your definition of OBJ "shining with the RAMS"? 5 targets a game? 10 targets? His catch %? YPG?
OBJ will get open, catch what's thrown to him and make TD's. That is shining IMO. You're a real homer if you think Mayfield is a solid QB.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, despite injuries that caused him to miss one game and limited him in one game, Beckham leads the wide receiver’s room with 290 snaps out of 540 total snaps through eight games (53.7%). He also leads all Browns wide receivers in targets with 34 but has caught the ball only 17 times, for a catch percentage of 50%.

By contrast, Peoples-Jones has 287 snaps (53.1%) and has been targeted only 15 times. DPJ, however, has caught 13 of those balls for a catch percentage of 86.7%.

Jarvis Landry catches 66.7% of the passes thrown his way (16 catches in 24 attempts; 144 snaps). Rashard Higgins hauls in Bakers passes 56% of the time on 15 of 24 in 274 snaps. Only 21-year-old rookie Demetric Felton at 46.7% has a lower catch percentage than OBJ (7 for 16 in 102 snaps). Felton is just a rookie and is learning how to shave and stuff. OBJ is supposed to be better.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question - What QB plays on ice?

Also - Hasn't Baker performed even better WITHOUT OBJ?
Baker is better without obj. They have People Jones who can be fine with a couple of targets a game while they highlight their best player who is Chubb. Honestly, I think the Browns are pretty close to the Gurley Rams.

This could be a win for the Rams, though. There have been many instances in NFL history where diva WRs have stabilized in a winning environment. At least short term.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is, new system and one on ones, doesn't need to be thr man
Not doubting that for a second, he just didn't fit in with the system and the QB but he was more of the problem not running routes correctly. He needs to do that to have some sort of impact. He needed another fresh start. This is nothing compared to the Ramsey or Stafford move but it's something.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ will get open, catch what's thrown to him and make TD's. That is shining IMO. You're a real homer if you think Mayfield is a solid QB.
You are blind, dude. Why do you think the Giants traded him and the Browns straight-up released him? Because he is a good player and a great locker room guy?

That's not to say he won't do some good things for the Rams, but to sit there and act like they just landed D-hop or D-Adams is beyond kooky.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, despite injuries that caused him to miss one game and limited him in one game, Beckham leads the wide receiver’s room with 290 snaps out of 540 total snaps through eight games (53.7%). He also leads all Browns wide receivers in targets with 34 but has caught the ball only 17 times, for a catch percentage of 50%.

By contrast, Peoples-Jones has 287 snaps (53.1%) and has been targeted only 15 times. DPJ, however, has caught 13 of those balls for a catch percentage of 86.7%.

Jarvis Landry catches 66.7% of the passes thrown his way (16 catches in 24 attempts; 144 snaps). Rashard Higgins hauls in Bakers passes 56% of the time on 15 of 24 in 274 snaps. Only 21-year-old rookie Demetric Felton at 46.7% has a lower catch percentage than OBJ (7 for 16 in 102 snaps). Felton is just a rookie and is learning how to shave and stuff. OBJ is supposed to be better.
Every pass catcher on the Browns caught balls at a higher roster before Mayfield starting throwing them passes.

All of them. It’s no fluke.