• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl 51: Patriots -3 Over ATL

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team has been outstanding, no question, but you've been nothing but obnoxious for weeks.
Telling people what's going to happen isn't obnoxious. Just because they don't want to believe it or hear it doesn't make it less likely to happen

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Telling people what's going to happen isn't obnoxious. Just because they don't want to believe it or hear it doesn't make it less likely to happen
I don't think you get to decide if you're being obnoxious or not.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that as a no to the avi bet? Lots of talk. Typical.

So I'll take that as no to the Pats having no answer for your mighty offense. Lots of talk. Typical.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game results have nothing to do with determining if someone is obnoxious or not.
Well then I'm not being obnoxious. I'm simply telling you what's going to happen to your D. You don't agree. So b if the results don't matter then we are just 2 people disagreeing on a topic. One of us will be proven correct and you will be proven wrong lol

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'll take that as no to the Pats having no answer for your mighty offense. Lots of talk. Typical.
Atlanta will score nearly every time they have the ball. You offered an avi bet to someone earlier. I'm offering to take you up on that bet while telling you your team is going to get lit the fuck up. You don't want the bet because in your heart of hearts you know I'm right. It's cool. No one the first 2 games took my bet either. It's a good call on your part

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta will score nearly every time they have the ball. You offered an avi bet to someone earlier. I'm offering to take you up on that bet while telling you your team is going to get lit the fuck up. You don't want the bet because in your heart of hearts you know I'm right. It's cool. No one the first 2 games took my bet either. It's a good call on your part

When did giving up mid 20's become getting "lit the fuck up"? :scratch:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, I offered no avi bet to anyone. You're so busy jizzing your little boner all over the boards, you can't keep us straight.

40+ points scored by Atlanta and you have yourself a bet. If they're gonna score every time, that should be a lock.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did giving up mid 20's become getting "lit the fuck up"? :scratch:
Who said mid 20s? I said 34 minimum. Your D hasn't given up 34 all year. You're telling me this NE D is better than the 01 team that beat STL and only allowed 17. I'm guaranteeing Atlanta scores AT LEAST double that. You don't want the bet because you know I'm correct. It's that simple. I do not blame you but let's quit talking about it because you ain't gonna do shit.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I offered no avi bet to anyone. You're so busy jizzing your little boner all over the boards, you can't keep us straight.

40+ points scored by Atlanta and you have yourself a bet. If they're gonna score every time, that should be a lock.
LOL you're right. I can't keep you all straight because you've all got similar screen names. I'll tell you what I would take your bet if I knew for sure Atlanta wouldn't be up 17+ by the time they get to the mid 30s. If they are they won't run it up. But I will meet you at 37 and take your bet

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what it will come down to.

Atlanta will bring what got them to the dance. The Pats defense is going to get a lot of the offensive looks that they studied and trained for against this Atlanta O.

The Atlanta D is only going to get some of the offensive looks they have trained for against the Pats. They are going to get hit with plays they are not familiar with.

Now if their is an offensive that you can't stop even if you know what is coming it's Atlanta.

But the Pats are another top 3 or so scoring offense. If the Pats just slow Atlanta down a little bit, I'm not sure the Atlanta D can pick up the slack.

It just a shame I'm usually slurring my words by kick off ...I would have really enjoyed this match up.

Last edited:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what it will come down to.

Atlanta will bring what got them to the dance. The Pats defense is going to get a lot of the offensive looks that they studied and trained for against this Atlanta O.

The Atlanta D is only going to get some of the offensive looks they have trained for against the Pats. They are going to get hit with plays they are not familiar with.

Now if their is an offensive that you can't stop even if you know what is coming it's Atlanta.

But the Pats are another top 3 or so scoring offense. If the Pats just slow Atlanta down a little bit, I'm not sure the Atlanta D can pick up the slack.

It just a shame I'm usually slurring my words by kick off ...I would have really enjoyed this match up.

I have the family prepared to head to the movies by halftime

I expect this to be ugly

My usual Super Bowl Party throwers, aren't even throwing one this season

No interest in my neck this season

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I expect this to be ugly

Gonna see Moana?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be right and still be obnoxious.
I'm not being rude. I'm not doing anything other than voicing my thoughts. You don't agree so you consider it obnoxious. It's not. I don't think the Cowboys fan who said Edelman is better than Jones is being obnoxious. Insane perhaps but not obnoxious. It is what it is. You'll all see in 11 days

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I expect this to be ugly

You'll be heading out just as I'm starting to watch!