• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl 51: Patriots -3 Over ATL

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looks like things are coming around for them. Maybe Jerry can keep his hands off and let them get better without screwing it all up.
Jerry has his hands on other things...
upload_2017-1-30_15-14-45.jpeg

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help a friend out...

My buddy has two tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place..... It will be at St. Joseph Church, in Warwick at 3 p.m. Her name is Amanda. She's 5'2, about 130 lbs. very nice lady and she's a great cook too! She'll be the one in the white dress.
Oh Tabascojet, you have outdone your Avatar.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How often have we seen "offensive" teams enter the super against a better defensive team and get their ass handed to them?? Denver's offense against the Seahawks defense, Carolina's offense against the Bronco's defense.

2013 and 2015 the defense won... 2014 the offense won

I would not mind seeing the offense get its turn again this year :suds:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How often have we seen "offensive" teams enter the super against a better defensive team and get their ass handed to them?? Denver's offense against the Seahawks defense, Carolina's offense against the Bronco's defense.

The Flacons have done very well against average defenses, but they have not played against the best defense. They get that chance Sunday. The Patriots on the other hand have played good, better and very solid defenses and beat them.

This game will be determined on which defense can take away the most possessions from the other team. I think the Patriots will take away more possessions from the Falcons, than the Falcons will take away from the Patriots.

That and experience in the "big" games counts. Players who've been there know what to expect and how to handle it. Novices most often get sucked into it and make serious mistakes.

Pats 37 Falcons 23
LOL at comparing the Pats D to Seattle in 13 or Denver last year. Get freaking real. The Pats D wasn't even as good as this year's Seattle or Denver

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looks like things are coming around for them. Maybe Jerry can keep his hands off and let them get better without screwing it all up.
that jerry...tell death do us part, and I hope he goes first... I'd like to see one more championship

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing to me that with every new game people think this is the team that's going to stop Atlanta. This will be a great game imo but the NE D has NO CHANCE to stop Atlantas offense. Elite offenses, historically elite, can only be stopped by ELITE defenses. New England has a good defense maybe even very good but that is irrelevant. They can't stop Atlanta. If New England wins it will be because they score 35-38+. If they don't crack 30 they lose. Period.

New England has a very good offense and a good defense. It'll be a great game and i actually picked NE to beat Atlanta in THE SB 35-34 before the playoffs . My comment was about people thinking NE was going to stop Atlanta from scoring. They can't. That's not conceit, it's reality. They aren't good enough to do so

Complete anomaly. Sure anything could happen. Atlanta could shut NE out too but I'm trying to be realistic. Atlanta is averaging 40 ppg ovee their last 6 and 37 ppg over their last 8. It's just not realistic to think NE is going to hold them down in a dome on a fast track. They are not good enough to do so. We can argue this ad nauseum but it's pointless. I told Seattle fans what would happen then GB fans what would happen and they all told me how wrong I was. I'm not.

It's gonna be fun spending 2 weeks telling Pats fans exactly what's going to happen to their D and then watch it unfold just like I said. I only got 1 week of fun with Seattle and GB fans so this will be a good time

All from just the first two pages.

I'll take dipshits spouting off with their first NFL boner for $500 Alex.