• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Games

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow - Dolphins at 4-3 puts a hurtin on the Jets - Today is a great day for the NY metropolitan media

And two of those losses came by 3 points each and in overtime. One of those was against the Jets, too. Now, to be fair, if a few things go the opposite way against the Bengals and Rams where they narrowly won, their record could go the other way.

I'm a little happy for Philbin. I respect the things he was able to do in Green Bay and the influence he had on that team there. I felt many writers and fans in the offseason were pretty unfair to him for things they thought they knew, either by watching him in press conferences or watching that Hard Knocks junk.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Really not impressed with Justin Blackmon. He looks terrible in what I have seen of him this year.

I give him a slight pass being on the Jaguars. Jags and Browns are just a black hole for players.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Miami also has 3 winnable games upcoming. at Indy, vs. TEN, at BUF on a Thursday. Then it gets a little tougher to end the season: vs. SEA, vs. NE, @ SF, vs. JAC, vs. BUF, @ NE, though 4 of those are at home.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rich Cimini:

Sanchez remains starter, per Ryan. #Jets

Has anybody checked on Bayless to see if he's heard this news yet? He did say that this would be the week they'd turn to Tebow. Now anybody who watches that show will get to hear about how it was the perfect situation for them to go to him since they were down by however many points they were down (alot).

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Speaking of Bayless.

All week I kept getting battered with: WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE PATRIOTS??? I kept saying, NOTHING. 45-7 worth of nothing.

Again, the truth is somewhere in the middle of both ends of the argument. However, does he even know they played the Rams? Maybe the better question is, does he even care to acknowledge that?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh my goodness! This guy drives me crazy.

Rob Gronkowski on the food in London: "Thank goodness we don't have to eat this food all the time. If I did, I'd only be like 195 pounds or something."

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my goodness! This guy drives me crazy.

Rob Gronkowski on the food in London: "Thank goodness we don't have to eat this food all the time. If I did, I'd only be like 195 pounds or something."

I watched his after TD celebrations - what a dick-brain. Assholes like him shouldn't be allowed to possess so much talent.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo being Romo - 7 attempts - 2 INT's

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To be fair to Gronk, English cuisine is arguably the worst on the planet outside of places like Mongolia or the Congo. The Brits go nuts for shit like kidney pies, but its brutal if you don't grow up with it.

Thing is......once he discovered the abundance of shawarma - aka the Middle Eastern Burrito - he would have no complaints. They have enough indian and arabic food to get by OK.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Gronk, English cuisine is arguably the worst on the planet outside of places like Mongolia or the Congo. The Brits go nuts for shit like kidney pies, but its brutal if you don't grow up with it.

Thing is......once he discovered the abundance of shawarma - aka the Middle Eastern Burrito - he would have no complaints. They have enough indian and arabic food to get by OK.

That we can agree on. Shawarma is amazing.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm fine with anybody criticizing any kind of food, especially that type of food. It's bad. I just don't like the frat boy, party boy, immature, boyish tone and vocabulary he has. And the glorification of him doing that stuff? Maddening.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dez Bryant muffed a punt running back for it and then scooped it up and started running and then fumbled again. Giants recovered. Giants ball at the DAL 15.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another turnover by Dallas (fumble by Dez on a punt return) Jerry Jones is aging as we watch - haha