• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Still too early to call Dak a fraud?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not happy.

Not all on him, but he's still been extremely average.

Maybe even not that.

It would be a poor workman who would blame his tools, and I have not heard Dak saying that.

But fucking maybe he should?

They got nothing.

Zip. Zilch. Nada.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest this shit reeks of Jerry Jones meddling in things he should stay out of. This fool will not admit he made a mistake and he honestly believes he knows a lot about football. Jerry Jones is a great businessman. He is a fucking moron when it comes to football operations. Anyone remember the Quincy Carter fiasco? This reminds me of that. They got bailed out by sheer luck with Tony Romo. He was an undrafted player that turned into one of the best the franchise has ever had. I have him ranked behind only Staubach and Aikman as far as Cowboys QB's go.

Dak was drafted later than his projection so you really can't fault the Cowboys for where they picked him. Where the Cowboys are at fault is that they failed to properly evaluate him once they had him. I can see where fans can overhype him but good coaches should have been able to see how flawed he was. Instead they ignore what was in front of them and did nothing to help him. His performance last year should have shown them all they needed to see. If the Cowboys did not have Zeke they would probably be looking at a top 3 pick this season.

I heard an interesting stat on First Things First this morning. It was mentioned that the Cowboys lead the NFL on rushing yards before contact. That may seem like a ridiculous stat to some but if you think about it kind of proves the Cowboys offensive line is actually playing well. On top of that NFL defense truly have respect for only one offensive skill player on the Cowboys and that is Elliot. So the box is always loaded. The fact that he still gets more yards before anyone touches him than anyone else speaks volumes. And yet he averages only 16 carries a game. Un-fucking-believable but it pretty much proves this. Dak is not that good a QB and the coaching staff is really, really bad.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st year: game manager
last year: sucked
this year: :pound: