• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers WR Martavis Bryant facing a year-long suspension

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone needs to research the all weed team. It would be a pretty damn good team, I'd suspect. Getting offensive linemen would probably be the hardest part.

I know the receivers, Josh Gordon and Martavis Bryant, to begin with.

One running back could be Ricky WIlliams, but there are many to choose from here. Le'veon Bell could be a current starter.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,740.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changing rules to accommodate people is ignorant... Should we allow people to steal because people can't stop stealing even though they know the rule/law?

Each and everyone of us know the rules in our very own occupations... Play w/in the rules and you'll be employed... Don't, and you'll get suspended or fired - it's that simple...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changing rules to accommodate people is ignorant... Should we allow people to steal because people can't stop stealing even though they know the rule/law?

Each and everyone of us know the rules in our very own occupations... Play w/in the rules and you'll be employed... Don't, and you'll get suspended or fired - it's that simple...

We have whole professions dedicated to practicing an interpreting laws that are applied differently in different situations.

So it's not like since Colorado and Washington legalized pot, that stealing is made legal too.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If players didn't test positive for weed, it would never be mentioned within the context of the NFL, unless as a part of a criminal investigation (same as DV). The league doesn't have to use a press conference to announce it isn't testing for weed anymore, they can just stop.

There is no justification to test for weed. It is far from being a performance enhancer.
Maybe billionaire owners don't want their employees smoking weed? Many of the owners are old white men who still believe in simple values like wearing suits and ties, no facial hair, a firm handshake. If the 20 something crowd was running the NFL I'm sure you would be right though. Not a performance enhancer but still federally illegal.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have whole professions dedicated to practicing an interpreting laws that are applied differently in different situations.

So it's not like since Colorado and Washington legalized pot, that stealing is made legal too.
No but many businesses, public entities and military still test for weed in those states. If you get caught you may lose your job not just get suspended.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of that bird shit actually increases the value of that Dodge Neon.:thumb:

It's the heavy doody model....Very popular, look at all the deposits put down on it already !!!:heh:

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe billionaire owners don't want their employees smoking weed? Many of the owners are old white men who still believe in simple values like wearing suits and ties, no facial hair, a firm handshake. If the 20 something crowd was running the NFL I'm sure you would be right though. Not a performance enhancer but still federally illegal.

So you're saying bearded white men all smoke it? i'm against it. And marijuana does have long term effects. Such as ed, low testosterone levels over time.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying bearded white men all smoke it? i'm against it. And marijuana does have long term effects. Such as ed, low testosterone levels over time.
I'm guessing cancer and OCPD also could be long term effects.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great news! Hopefully Big Ben, Antonio Brown & anyone else that will help Duh $tealer$ win in '16 also gets suspended.:hope:

:peep:

No offense taken...We know you need all the help you can get bro.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense taken...We know you need all the help you can get bro.

In order to try & competitive overnight the Browns wanna leave the NFL for the CFL. The problem is the CFL don't want 'em!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order to try & competitive overnight the Browns wanna leave the NFL for the CFL. The problem is the CFL don't want 'em!

LOL...I actually think Hue will do some good in CLE...enough good...idk.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you asked for it, now look outside at your car !!!!

View attachment 97466 Bird Power....CAW CAW....:heh::heh::heh:
If birds did that to my cah, I'd pull out my shotgun and blow away ever damn one of those feathery bitches. Boom, boom, boom, no leaves left on the tree, the birds left a long time ago.
Moral of story: Don't park under trees were birds gather.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...I actually think Hue will do some good in CLE...enough good...idk.

Well I hope you're. Although I don't have much faith in the organization right now.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope you're. Although I don't have much faith in the organization right now.

I don't either, but watching what OAK and JAX are doing this offseason...nothing has shown up on the field yet, but if they can do it, why not CLE?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't either, but watching what OAK and JAX are doing this offseason...nothing has shown up on the field yet, but if they can do it, why not CLE?

There's just no stability w/ that organization.