• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers WR Martavis Bryant facing a year-long suspension

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter what people think about pot being illegal, the fact is it is not allowed. He knows the rules, and still chooses to go against them. Trade him while he still has value and let him throw away his career elsewhere. Santonio Holmes ring any bells?

What pisses me off the most is that Ben has been reaching out countless times trying to motivate this kid. That is a direct slap in the face to him. Ben has to be feeling pretty betrayed right now. Martavis has been drafted to one of the NFL's most stable franchises, with some of the best support to surround himself with and he still can't live his life on the straight & narrow. If he can't make it with this team, then he's not likely to make it anywhere.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shut the fuck up. Hell, I smoke weed from time to time. But my employer doesnt require that I piss test, so its not a big deal. If my employment was dependent upon clean piss tests, then I wouldn't. Yes, dope fiend; if your job pays you millions of dollars and you STILL cant help but to light up and cost your co-workers through your absence, then you're a dope fiend.
bingo........rumor had it his whole residence was filled with weed, pipes, and cleanses

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter what people think about pot being illegal, the fact is it is not allowed. He knows the rules, and still chooses to go against them. Trade him while he still has value and let him throw away his career elsewhere. Santonio Holmes ring any bells?

What pisses me off the most is that Ben has been reaching out countless times trying to motivate this kid. That is a direct slap in the face to him. Ben has to be feeling pretty betrayed right now. Martavis has been drafted to one of the NFL's most stable franchises, with some of the best support to surround himself with and he still can't live his life on the straight & narrow. If he can't make it with this team, then he's not likely to make it anywhere.
this, i have no words

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an idiot.

It all comes down to choice. You know the rules, no excuses. Time to start thinking about trading him before he smokes himself out of the league.

Are these guys actually this ignorant after a college education and this weak that they can't lay off of weed to be millionaires ????
They are on every team in one form or another, makes no sense to me.....Stupid stupid stupid !!!

Stupid-People-10-26_00006.jpg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree wholeheartedly and I wish the NFLPA would sincerely address the issue. And if one of the players who had been popped for multiple weed violations had injury issues. I'd have much more compassion for them. These cats who have been run out or will likely end up ran out. Don't have those issues as far as I know.

It's still bullshit.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shut the fuck up. Hell, I smoke weed from time to time. But my employer doesnt require that I piss test, so its not a big deal. If my employment was dependent upon clean piss tests, then I wouldn't. Yes, dope fiend; if your job pays you millions of dollars and you STILL cant help but to light up and cost your co-workers through your absence, then you're a dope fiend.

Shut the hell up yourself.

It's a bullshit rule, several states have made it OK, the rest should get with the program.

Dope fiend........ BS.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bingo........rumor had it his whole residence was filled with weed, pipes, and cleanses

Guy likes his toys.

I don't hold that against him.

I have several units myself.

Edit: I feel so hurt, got a face palm from the goon squad....

Last edited:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these guys actually this ignorant after a college education and this weak that they can't lay off of weed to be millionaires ????
They are on every team in one form or another, makes no sense to me.....Stupid stupid stupid !!!

A college education? WTF are they getting that? These guys are playing in the NFL farm system for all intents and purposes.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A college education? WTF are they getting that? These guys are playing in the NFL farm system for all intents and purposes.

Another flaw in the system. Jackasses masquerading as students on scholarships even when some kid out there who can't afford to go but may be the guy who cures cancer can't get in.

FUBAR.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still bullshit.

Sure it is, but people deal with bullshit in some form or another everyday. And as far as this particular bullshit goes. I can't help, but think Bryant didn't merely bring a lot of it on to himself. He invited that shit in, ask it to sit down, and make itself at home.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gayest most faggoty homosexual thing about this league.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him breaking the rule and losing millions is much dumber than the rule itself. Pot shouldn't be that big of a deal but if I am him and the NFL says I cant have fucking tater tots, then I am not eating tater tots with that much money on the line.

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's my exact opinion on matters such as this. You don't get caught once and get a 4 game suspension. It's a series of bad tests that get you suspended the first time for 4 games. If you get caught again, you absolutely deserve to be suspended for a season. Marty is crazy talented, but he's a top-drawer dumb ass and will get no sympathy from me.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe pot shouldn't be a big deal, but it is with a LOT of parents still, and the NFL shouldn't have to worry about possibly turning those parents off of the game and lose potential paying fans.

I am fine if that's part of their policies. It is with a LOT of companies even if the states make it legal. It still is federally a schedule 1 drug, until that changes if they are testing for drugs, and that's found I am fine that they treat it as such until it isn't anymore. That is what needs to change.

As for Bryant... Seriously, you have millions of dollars riding on the simple choice of NOT doing marijuana. If you can't not do that drug with those stakes, knowing you are on your last chance, you have a BIG fucking problem with drugs.