• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford the stud!

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We turn it into a fight? You pop in after a few days and automatically start taking shots at certain posters and WE start the fights? Me thinks you've got your facts wrong son.
You always start in to me just like Dr. Evil...do not even play that innocent card. Go back and do a little research on it. I post something that is not even directed at either of you and you both jump in with the name calling and profanities like it makes you some kind of Detroit Lion Sports SportsHoopla stud. Well I have news for you, you both look like idiots when you do it and now that others have pointed this out to you, you finally have the decency to reply to others' posts without resorting to the childish name calling.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh give me a break with the profanities. This is a message board full of adults. If you can't handle the language, don't respond. Cuss words are just words bro. Maybe you should sack up and quit crying about it?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I've tried discussign things with you in the past but your schtick is old and tiresome. So if I think you're a douchebag, I'll call you one. Plain and simple.

I'm not too concerned with your bus driving chronicles. Go tell those stories to your mommy. I'm sure she's right next door.

I'm not here to impress you. If a few "cuss" words bother you, then so be it. And I doubt some bus driver from BFE, Tennessee could ever give any kind of advice to anyone.

LOL Never said anything to the contrary. But that "super speed" sure is paving his way to the HOF eh? ;)

I don't know how to respond to this.....You don't want a honest debate......I would rather me and smitty argue about squirrels and bunnies....

Bunnies own squirrel ass....I have the stats to back it up......Way more squirrels die as a result of bunny stampededing. It's just not reported on the news.:laugh3:

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not think I can make this any simpler than I already have but I will try for your sake. TP was had his pompoms and was singing Stafford's praises to the tune of him being a 1st round ballot HOF'er or something like that so I said that TP is on one end of the spectrum regarding Stafford and that Jaworski was on the other end because he just this week ranked Stafford #11 overall in the NFL. Now the idiots on this site who only wish to pick a fight (see Internet Tough Guys) try to turn that statement into my supporting Jaworski. Thus leading me to have to point out their illiteracy. If you read all the posts, you would know my position. I said I would like nothing more than for Stafford to have a huge 2nd half and take us to the playoffs. Now spin this however you like again. OBTW kudos to you for have the fortitude to respond to my last post without all the usual profanities.

And all that still fails to answer directly how your own statements went from Jaworski as the most qualified person to offer an opinion on Stafford to the idiot you then claimed him to be.

Deflect, mistruths, ignore. Typical.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I heard the Jaworski stuff I thought of Andy Reid....When the forefathers thought about singing the declination of independence did they have this in mind? (All men are created equal) :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im waaaayyyy toooo drunk for this......... But....... Didn't Tom Brady win a Super Bowl as a rookie? Didn't Andrew Luck take the worst team in the nFL to the playoffs his rookie season? (Sometimes Jose, Yukon Jack and Sailor Jerry fill my head with bold, bald and bare faced lies)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im waaaayyyy toooo drunk for this......... But....... Didn't Tom Brady win a Super Bowl as a rookie? Didn't Andrew Luck take the worst team in the nFL to the playoffs his rookie season? (Sometimes Jose, Yukon Jack and Sailor Jerry fill my head with bold, bald and bare faced lies)

Come on.....I love me some Tom Brady but he didn't win shit his first year. He got called into duty because Bledsoe went down.....Brady didn't do crap the first year...Makes great for a ESPN story but didn't lead that team to a winning record to make it to the playoffs.

xJokerz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford top 5 QB

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on.....I love me some Tom Brady but he didn't win shit his first year. He got called into duty because Bledsoe went down.....Brady didn't do crap the first year...Makes great for a ESPN story but didn't lead that team to a winning record to make it to the playoffs.

Kinda hard to lead a team anywhere from the bench. 0-2 & going nowhere to 11-5 & a SB after he took over.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most important bit of information is that if you haven't seen Boondocks Saints, you should.

Haha, just caught up to this comment... I'm on page 19 now, almost there!

Of fucking course I've seen (and love) Boondocks Saints! You'd have to either have been living under a rock or be really old, like in your 40s or something, to have not watched that movie...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. Gotta make statements like that when you're the bad guy on a thread like this. No longer any need, I see my the position was filled while I was sleeping.

Well I'm gonna come piss on your box for it!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man that sounded weird... like that stuff Meow is into...

What I meant was that I'm going to come down to... um... downstate somewhere (which is pretty much everywhere from here) and find your cardboard box house and piss on it. And I'm going to wait till January to the piss will freeze on the walls...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incorrect. Lots of stats get put up here to discuss opinions. Those stats are facts, they can't be changed or debated.

Plus there's pretty much everything that I ever have to say.

:whistle:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should open the floor to discussion on what Principal/WMU1979's new screen name is going to be because he's working hard on getting banned from yet another one...

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man that sounded weird... like that stuff Meow is into...

What I meant was that I'm going to come down to... um... downstate somewhere (which is pretty much everywhere from here) and find your cardboard box house and piss on it. And I'm going to wait till January to the piss will freeze on the walls...

Like for insulation? You're a good friend.