• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the refs allowing Duncan to sub in while they reviewed Allens 3pt shot? Thats against the rules and could have cost the Heat the game. I dont think too many people caught that one.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you jump straight up your arms have the ability to move. they are connected to your body by a ball and socket joint giving them alot of range of motion...

is this a serious question?

Wow you are either the dumbest (which I doubt) or in total denial or just trolling... His arm has the ability to rotate but if you jump straight up why would you use this ability unless you've crossed the shooters body...?

per′sonal foul′
n.
a foul called in a game, as basketball or football, for illegal body contact or rough, unsportsmanlike play.
[1820–30]
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the refs allowing Duncan to sub in while they reviewed Allens 3pt shot? Thats against the rules and could have cost the Heat the game. I dont think too many people caught that one.

I actually caught that but figured I was wrong because he was allowed to play...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually caught that but figured I was wrong because he was allowed to play...
I almost put on my tinfoil hat on that one! I was certain the outcome of the game was being fixed for the Spurs.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know if it was LeBron he would have gotten the call, and if not then the Miami fans would be bawling their eyes out right now. In the end though, the Spurs have no excuses if they lose.
Yes, his whopping 5.2fta in the Finals clearly shows he's getting a lot of calls

:rollseyes:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, Lebron got bailed out. He shot 2 airballs in the last minute of the game, and 2 awful turnovers. If Pop doesn't inexplicably bench duncan, and bosh gets the rebound to pass to Allen for the 3, miami loses. And all people would be talking about is the airballs and turnovers in crunch time by lebron..

How lucky can Lebron be?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How lucky can Lebron be?

They do say that luck is when preparation meets opportunity. So if thats the case Lebron was extremely lucky during the 4th quarter whe he hit that 3 to even give the Heat a chance.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"If the Spurs had scored on the final possession of regulation and won the championship on that play, all holy hell would've broken loose. The Heat could've -- and presumably would've -- filed a protest with the league office over the Duncan substitution. Under the league's protest guidelines, there would've been an expedited ruling from commissioner David Stern.

If the Heat had won the protest, the Heat and Spurs -- and all the rest of us -- would've had to reconvene in Miami to pick up Game 6 from the point where the rule was misapplied with 5.2 seconds left with the score tied at 95.

There are no provisions in the rulebook for Miami to complain about the error on the spot and for the officials to huddle and wave off a basket if San Antonio had scored. The issue would've needed to be addressed through the protest procedure."

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, Lebron got bailed out. He shot 2 airballs in the last minute of the game, and 2 awful turnovers. If Pop doesn't inexplicably bench duncan, and bosh gets the rebound to pass to Allen for the 3, miami loses. And all people would be talking about is the airballs and turnovers in crunch time by lebron..

How lucky can Lebron be?

No, the bottom line is the Heat made a great comeback, with LeBron leading the way to victory. Trip dub in the face of elimination. Deal with it.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the Haters .. i hope it brightens your day. because it will get bad again tomorrow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHyUHNw5o4]Lebron James Flop Parody! - YouTube[/ame]

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were just talking about that on a sportstalk show that I listen to!! Wow!! Can you imagine the uproar if the Spurs had won the championship with an illegal player on the floor?

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT'S THE FINAL GAME 7 --THIS IS FOR ALL THE MARBLES--
I WILL BET $ 5,000.00 ON THE HEAT TO WIN.....
SEE U GUYS NEXT YEAR.WORD.....

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were just talking about that on a sportstalk show that I listen to!! Wow!! Can you imagine the uproar if the Spurs had won the championship with an illegal player on the floor?

Perhaps the referees thought he was already on the floor. I mean, why would you take out your best player/rebounder in crunch time?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT'S THE FINAL GAME 7 --THIS IS FOR ALL THE MARBLES--
I WILL BET $ 5,000.00 ON THE HEAT TO WIN.....
SEE U GUYS NEXT YEAR.WORD.....

:bullshit:

Unless you're giving up 6 points that's stupid as hell...:laugh3:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is better than MJ or Pippen MY ASS!!!

He should be kissing Ray Allen's ass!

Lebron couldn't make anything late in game 6. The guy is a choke!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is better than MJ or Pippen MY ASS!!!

He should be kissing Ray Allen's ass!

Lebron couldn't make anything late in game 6. The guy is a choke!

But wait! LeBron had a triple double and played great in the fourth up until the game was actually on the line. Yeah, one of LeBron's greatest games!!! At least he played great for some part of the 4th.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If the Spurs had scored on the final possession of regulation and won the championship on that play, all holy hell would've broken loose. The Heat could've -- and presumably would've -- filed a protest with the league office over the Duncan substitution. Under the league's protest guidelines, there would've been an expedited ruling from commissioner David Stern.

If the Heat had won the protest, the Heat and Spurs -- and all the rest of us -- would've had to reconvene in Miami to pick up Game 6 from the point where the rule was misapplied with 5.2 seconds left with the score tied at 95.

There are no provisions in the rulebook for Miami to complain about the error on the spot and for the officials to huddle and wave off a basket if San Antonio had scored. The issue would've needed to be addressed through the protest procedure."

The ref's called a ref TO at the stopped clock to review the 3 point shot, which actually helped the Heat as it gave them a TO to prepare for the inbounds. If you had watched the game you might have seen Pop say, "it's wrong", because he didn't want to give the Heat time to prepare for the inbounds play

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref's called a ref TO at the stopped clock to review the 3 point shot, which actually helped the Heat as it gave them a TO to prepare for the inbounds. If you had watched the game you might have seen Pop say, "it's wrong", because he didn't want to give the Heat time to prepare for the inbounds play

He also said "you cant do that!"