• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:when all was said and done, it came down to THIS. make your FT's, clamp down on D, you WIN. the Spurs simply let this one get away, PERIOD. Heat are just damn lucky to still be alive...

So, you are saying the Heat are lucky that the Spurs, with the title on the line, couldn't execute with that type of pressure on them?
That's why you play ALL 48 minutes.

Why not say the Spurs were lucky that none of the Heat players could make a shot in the last few minutes of the 2 nd qtr when they were missing wide open looks that most NBA players can make in their sleep?

Why didn't you say the same thing after game 1 when the Heat blew a late lead?

Where was the Mavs 'luck' speech when the Heat blew a 14 point lead in game 2 of that series 3 years ago?

Ray Allen probably shoots that corner 3 500 times a day. You tell him he was lucky.

After the Heat win tomorrow, you clowns can now (in your minds) use this Heat win as your next reason to give them an asterisk :lol:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK you must be the biggest 2 faced bandwagon Heat fan there is. On another thread you are crying that the Heat didnt get calls in game 5 now you are here defending the refs.

:agree:

But the fools name is Punchline :)

But just one click :lame: r than Turrnip.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:when all was said and done, it came down to THIS. make your FT's, clamp down on D, you WIN. the Spurs simply let this one get away, PERIOD. Heat are just damn lucky to still be alive...

Down 5 two 3's. Did not see the game, just read the play by play on cBS and the Spurs should of just fouled the stupid Heat and turn it into a FT contest. Spurs could of at least ran another 10 seconds off the clock giving one shot at the end that would of ended it with flopping LeBrick three attempt.

Would of been a fitting end.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of it is the Spurs choked. The other part is the clutchness of Lebron, if the Heat win Game 7 his legacy will always be remembered for Game 6 abd his 4th quarter clutchness. One the greatest games ever, not just in the playoffs.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 5 two 3's. Did not see the game, just read the play by play on cBS and the Spurs should of just fouled the stupid Heat and turn it into a FT contest. Spurs could of at least ran another 10 seconds off the clock giving one shot at the end that would of ended it with flopping LeBrick three attempt.

Spurs tried, after taking such a long hiatus of calling the Spurs for fouls the refs did not know what they were seeing and let it play on.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shut_up_meg_by_flint_sharkeh-d5ol36z.png

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep......especially on the latter. Sometimes better to be lucky than good. :suds:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep......especially on the latter. Sometimes better to be lucky than good. :suds:

it was a bit of both. heat lucky spurs choked. but heat took and made BIG shots. ray ray with the corner 3 after bosh rips down the offensive board.

WHAT. A .GAME.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't decide which is more :lame:

1.) Posters trying to blame the refs for the Spurs losing

or

2.) A Heat fan or two complaining about the refs in a game that they won!!

If the refs cost the Spurs the game, it's because they called fouls on the Heat which caused the Spurs to shoot free throws that they missed.

As someone else pointed out, the Spurs hit just one of those 2 free throws that they missed at the end or grab one more rebound and they are the champs!!

The refs have been letting both teams play all series long. For anyone on either side complaining about the refs: :stfu:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't decide which is more :lame:

1.) Posters trying to blame the refs for the Spurs losing

or

2.) A Heat fan or two complaining about the refs in a game that they won!!

If the refs cost the Spurs the game, it's because they called fouls on the Heat which caused the Spurs to shoot free throws that they missed.

As someone else pointed out, the Spurs hit just one of those 2 free throws that they missed at the end or grab one more rebound and they are the champs!!

The refs have been letting both teams play all series long. For anyone on either side complaining about the refs: :stfu:

:10:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the one-hand, I am still cussing that game out.

On the other hand, I was getting kinda tired of the NBA and some of the shit been going on and last night's game made me love the NBA again. At least for one night.

I could have done without some of Tony Parker's flopping last night but, other than that ....

I think you will notice that the people talking about the refs don't classify themselves as Spurs fans.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When fans heard the Heat were mounting a furious comeback, they reportedly begged to be let back into the arena, but weren't allowed to.

Good!

They quit on their team. They didn't deserve to see the great ending.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs have been letting both teams play all series long.

As a person who does not like the Heat of course you think that. No they have not let them play all series, they have let some play all series.

My biggest gripe is that there is no consistency from game to game or play to play.

regardless of the outcome of game 7 I am boycotting the NBA until JC is fired. If he retires I will never watch again.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating was AWFUL last night.

Lebron and Wade couldn't get a call to save their lives. I've never seen superstars get such a lack of respect from the officials. I watched Tim Duncan jump over Mike Miler's back, who had inside position REPEATEDLY and Miller gets called for fouling a guy BEHIND him?

I watched Lebron get taken down, Wade get taken down, Bosh tackled by Duncan, with NO calls? THEN you call two flop touch fouls for Parker?

It's that inconsistency. If you're going to let SA get away with physical play, you have to let Miami do so as well.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stinking Heat didn't cover! So I broke even. I knew I hated the Heat for a good reason! :lol: