• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports SportsHoopla Titans

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly compensating for something. Not my problem. Dude better get his rocks off on somebody else.

I'm no internet tough guy either, I don't go around threatening to fuck someone up on an internet forum. I'm just a creative asshole, that's it.

But semantics.
If anything he just threatened you in his post which is a violation of federal law by the way

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have ol' boy on ignore. I had to check what he wrote and I'm not surprised.

Dude just comes off as creepy like his mom would lock him up in a basement for weeks on end as punishment.

And lol at him calling me a coward, I'm just not stupid to let anyone know my identity and give some creeper like him my true identity.

But yeah, good luck to him as TLF doesn't have my full name.
He has my full name and so far no problems but ibwouldn give him squat any way. He really sounded unhinged in his last post as if he kissed on himself or something. His post should be reported really to @trojanfan12

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is still bitter because I not only backed out of league but created and filled my own almost two weeks before he filled his

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has my full name and so far no problems but ibwouldn give him squat any way. He really sounded unhinged in his last post as if he kissed on himself or something. His post should be reported really to @trojanfan12

Eh, I'm not worried about it quite honestly from a legal aspect. He ain't doing shit to me. But if @trojanfan12 wants to ban him permanently, you won't see me stick up for him.

Not quite sure what brought this up as I've had him on ignore for a few weeks now and haven't had any direct dialogue with him.

Anytime I would try to have a legitimate sports discussion/debate with him, he just got defensive. Sounds like he has a lot to work on as it concerns himself.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I'm not worried about it quite honestly from a legal aspect. He ain't doing shit to me. But if @trojanfan12 wants to ban him permanently, you won't see me stick up for him.

Not quite sure what brought this up as I've had him on ignore for a few weeks now and haven't had any direct dialogue with him.

Anytime I would try to have a legitimate sports discussion/debate with him, he just got defensive. Sounds like he has a lot to work on as it concerns himself.
I asked him politely to give us the respect he is asking others to give his groupies. He said he would but I do think his post should be removed. It really sounded bad

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to run errands last night so I had auto-draft on. Yeah my team's going to be interesting, I did not think I'd end up with KD. Last year I ended up with Steph so not that bad.
Steph Curry is a very good pick. I feel bad though for the shmuck who took Simmons by mistake. He offered me Murry and Simmons for Rondo...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph Curry is a very good pick. I feel bad though for the shmuck who took Simmons by mistake. He offered me Murry and Simmons for Rondo...

I remember seeing your discussion with another poster and to start ranking players. Made sure that Simmons was near the bottom.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked him politely to give us the respect he is asking others to give his groupies. He said he would but I do think his post should be removed. It really sounded bad

Yeah. He made the mistake of sending us a link that revealed his identity. Personally I don't give a shit who he is. He just comes across as a bitch to me and brings zero substance to this forum.

For as bad as Wiggy gets, I don't have the same dislike for him that I do Dij. Wiggy's just an irritating homer, but we seem to agree on a lot of things outside of the Cavs/Heat/NBA.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already hate all you mofo's in my league.

How in the shit did I get 6 pg's?

I got my shit pushed in on the draft because none of my devices support adobe flash.

I'm not sure I can even set my fricking lineup.

My kid has a HP Slate 21.

So, I'll try to use her computer.

But, shit...it's one of those all in one touch screens that's basically a 21 inch tablet.

So, who knows if it will work.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our league drafts tonight - I will create a smack thread for us before the season starts and ask Trojanfan to sticky it for us before the season starts. I'm trying to fill a second league first so I can have one for both teams though, If anyone wants to join the second team - I have four spots left - same site on cbs and the draft for it is next week on Sunday night - send me a pm and I will give you the password

@Heatles84
@CodeBreaker
@Shanemanj13
@MDX
@redseat
@Mecca
@True Lakers Fan
@BigKen
@thunderc

Not on Sports SportsHoopla

John
C Rock
Friend of C Rock

Sorry, got online way too late last night

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He made the mistake of sending us a link that revealed his identity. Personally I don't give a shit who he is. He just comes across as a bitch to me and brings zero substance to this forum.

For as bad as Wiggy gets, I don't have the same dislike for him that I do Dij. Wiggy's just an irritating homer, but we seem to agree on a lot of things outside of the Cavs/Heat/NBA.
Personally though I think it would be better to not use his real name though. Don't lower yourself to his level

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a thread to discuss the league, let's stop all the other crap.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already hate all you mofo's in my league.

How in the shit did I get 6 pg's?

I got my shit pushed in on the draft because none of my devices support adobe flash.

I'm not sure I can even set my fricking lineup.

My kid has a HP Slate 21.

So, I'll try to use her computer.

But, shit...it's one of those all in one touch screens that's basically a 21 inch tablet.

So, who knows if it will work.
I have never understood why people like those things. The batteries always need charging, you can't put a mouse on it, Some of then do have U s b port and they are limited. For 300 you can have a functional laptop but I live out towards Riverside .ca so if you would like to meet with me at a Starbucks and borrow mine just say the word. if that idea is no good to you I understand

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two spots left in my second league if you want a chance at redemption @Mecca

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone willing to trade for JR Smith? I'm willing to take the burden from having Lebron on your team. I feel it's an even trade....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember seeing your discussion with another poster and to start ranking players. Made sure that Simmons was near the bottom.
I am always glad to help - Just my opinion, but I think everyone should back off on using Cane's real name in here. I know that's asking a lot - but because I handled it nicely - @trojanfan12 handled it nicely for us without our having to ask and I appreciate it and only ask if he could sticky this thread for us:heh:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will look at @Mecca team and see if I can come up with some ideas for her. She will need to try a trade.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca - just my opinion - but I think some one said Reggie Jackson is out for a month and Jarret Jack has been waived. So at the worst you got to dump Jack and put Jackson as a reserve and get a point guard in there that will 20 to your score - right now Jackson will bring you nothing. Personally I would dump both of those and get two points to replace those two and play around with the free agents from week to week