• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports SportsHoopla Titans

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty decent...
My forwards are weaker than the guards, but I had a center at every single spot I drafted at, so I had get something stronger than the spot if available or draft down. I still believe I have a team just as strong as any one elses though. This year they put to many of the forwards as center - Every year they seem to screw up the forwards and centers

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Korver is a nice pick up. I think he is a sleeper this year.
You really think so. Didn't think much of him last year butthurt looked like a potential young player ready to grow. I picked up Ty Lawson who looked better then Brandon Jennings and almost got Deron Williams but the mother f @Shanemansj13. Got him first because he had a higher waiver

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think so. Didn't think much of him last year butthurt looked like a potential young player ready to grow. I picked up Ty Lawson who looked better then Brandon Jennings and almost got Deron Williams but the mother f @Shanemansj13. Got him first because he had a higher waiver

Holy shit! I thought somebody else got him and I was changing my lineup and saw him in there LOLLLL :yes:

@True Lakers Fan so we have to change our lineups every day? Bc there was one league from awhile back you could set up your lineup on Monday or whatever for the entire week...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may need a proxy to keep an eye on my team in a couple of weeks.

I have to have my aortic heart valve replaced and I expect to be somewhat out of commission for a few hours.
I expect to make my roster changes right before they wheel me into surgery and will have my IPad charged up
in the recovery room. Volunteers??

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday night is all or mom morning