• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox win in extra, lose 2 closers: Bruins destroy Leafs

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I guess he did slip a little last year. I just know most Vikings fans are pissed off he got cut.

if your pissed that they cut a punter....your team has some issues

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Putting your sexual organ (which was specifically designed by evolutionary process to be inserted into a vagina) into a rectum is perfectly natural. Don't feel ashamed. Embrace it. It's all okay. Let's sing Cumbahyah. Everyone. Come on. We're all people here."

Sure it is. Everyone agrees. Professor Uno says so. Just keep cocks away from his ass. He wants nothing to do with that natural way of the world.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that interview. That chick is totally innocent, that Rudy Gay guy totally killed her, I don't understand the confusion

And I'd still bang her

so hot

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say extremely unlikely...but I wouldn't completely rule it out...zero chance he lives out that contract in Boston...Sox need room for Webster, De La Rosa and potentially Barnes and Ranaudo over the next couple of years...

Could be as soon as this deadline, though this coming offseason probably makes more sense...He'll have 2 years and about $16m total due...if he's a reasonable mid to back end guy for them this year...they can move that contract...

--

speaking of Sox prospects..........ok, and ex prospect.....Anthony Rizzo has 9 homers and 25 rbis

can we get him back?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
middle class rut > what you are listening to

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it is. Everyone agrees. Professor Uno says so. Just keep cocks away from his ass. He wants nothing to do with that natural way of the world.

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

Homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex.

From the middle of October until next summer the Norwegian Natural History Museum of the University of Oslo will host the first exhibition that focuses on homosexuality in the animal kingdom.
"One fundamental premise in social debates has been that homosexuality is unnatural. This premise is wrong. Homosexuality is both common and highly essential in the lives of a number of species," explains Petter Boeckman, who is the academic advisor for the "Against Nature's Order?" exhibition.
The most well-known homosexual animal is the dwarf chimpanzee, one of humanity's closes relatives. The entire species is bisexual. Sex plays an conspicuous role in all their activities and takes the focus away from violence, which is the most typical method of solving conflicts among primates and many other animals.
"Sex among dwarf chimpanzees is in fact the business of the whole family, and the cute little ones often lend a helping hand when they engage in oral sex with each other."
Lions are also homosexual. Male lions often band together with their brothers to lead the pride. To ensure loyalty, they strengthen the bonds by often having sex with each other.
Homosexuality is also quite common among dolphins and killer whales. The pairing of males and females is fleeting, while between males, a pair can stay together for years. Homosexual sex between different species is not unusual either. Meetings between different dolphin species can be quite violent, but the tension is often broken by a "sex orgy".
Homosexuality is a social phenomenon and is most widespread among animals with a complex herd life.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

images

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
--

speaking of Sox prospects..........ok, and ex prospect.....Anthony Rizzo has 9 homers and 25 rbis

can we get him back?

He can flat out rake....but following the chain of events? I wouldn't trade De La Rosa and Webster for him....so...I still like we got from that Kelly/Rizzo package...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

^^^ one of Kluwe's whiteboards

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he star in Grease?

-

that was ratso

and she is a she beast

Marty was the hot one in that movie

(Dirt, thats the chick in Grease, not the dude in Back to the Future)

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex.

From the middle of October until next summer the Norwegian Natural History Museum of the University of Oslo will host the first exhibition that focuses on homosexuality in the animal kingdom.
"One fundamental premise in social debates has been that homosexuality is unnatural. This premise is wrong. Homosexuality is both common and highly essential in the lives of a number of species," explains Petter Boeckman, who is the academic advisor for the "Against Nature's Order?" exhibition.
The most well-known homosexual animal is the dwarf chimpanzee, one of humanity's closes relatives. The entire species is bisexual. Sex plays an conspicuous role in all their activities and takes the focus away from violence, which is the most typical method of solving conflicts among primates and many other animals.
"Sex among dwarf chimpanzees is in fact the business of the whole family, and the cute little ones often lend a helping hand when they engage in oral sex with each other."
Lions are also homosexual. Male lions often band together with their brothers to lead the pride. To ensure loyalty, they strengthen the bonds by often having sex with each other.
Homosexuality is also quite common among dolphins and killer whales. The pairing of males and females is fleeting, while between males, a pair can stay together for years. Homosexual sex between different species is not unusual either. Meetings between different dolphin species can be quite violent, but the tension is often broken by a "sex orgy".
Homosexuality is a social phenomenon and is most widespread among animals with a complex herd life.

Really? So, how do they determine which male I the pitcher and which male is the catcher.

Nevermind. I now the answer. They don't have to determine it because they do not sodomize each other.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can flat out rake....but following the chain of events? I wouldn't trade De La Rosa and Webster for him....so...I still like we got from that Kelly/Rizzo package...

-

i don't want to give up anything for him

just want him back

(apologies to Mike Napoli)

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this "natural v unnatural' argument needs to end

that article is 7 years old

the words "museum" and "science" are in there

its natural...always has been...especialy in the animal kingdom

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blade, Knox near your neck of the woods? I know she's out in that area

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? So, how do they determine which male I the pitcher and which male is the catcher.

Nevermind. I now the answer. They don't have to determine it because they do not sodomize each other.

yes they do

the scientists clearly said so

monkeys give oral sex to one another, and lions having sex with other male lions

its science, embrace it

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kluwe's best work:

images

If you can't read it: "QB or receiver that makes over $40M - Illegal. Punter or anyone else that we don't give a fuck about - Legal."

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Killer Whales are gay?

I don't believe in nothin no more