• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox win in extra, lose 2 closers: Bruins destroy Leafs

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robbie Rogers pulled almost the exact same stunt two months before Collins: announced he was gay and then retired from soccer. Where's HIS book deal?

Word Hu! If he played one of the major sports, he would be headline news. But coming out and retiring is not exactly setting a great example for anyone

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup ... I was saying earlier

prepare to watch 8 -10 games of complete dominance

then he will have another stretch of 3 - 4 meh to turd games.

Every year he has 2 stretches of 3 - 4 games of head scratching bad play

I told you Halladay was done.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Buccs. I see Bradford City split with Burton. Where do they stand now?

I watched Hull City win promotion, that was a lotta fun, crowd was incredible

they won 5-4 on aggregate....so we play nothampton in the final on the 18th at wembley....if we win we go up...if not another year in the khazi

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media now making a big deal about the Minnesota kicker who as released. He supports gay marriage so that HAS to be the reason why he was released. Dumb mother fuckers. They have no idea why he was released. They are just speculating.

Lol. I saw that, and they drafted the best punter in college, the Locke Kid. And they barely mention that. it's the whole fucking reason

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pickles do you think halladay is done??? he has a lot of miles on that arm. what are the phills gonna do after this year is up

Not even a question at this point heat ... he's cooked

not clue what their gonna do to find a pitcher though. Yea zero % chance he comes back next year

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robbie Rogers pulled almost the exact same stunt two months before Collins: announced he was gay and then retired from soccer. Where's HIS book deal?

keyword: soccer

50/50 shot he was gay

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"sets a great example for kids that are scared to come out"

Oh yeah? Wait until your career is over and try to cash in on book deals and TV appearances, because you didn't have the balls to do it you entire career?

Jason Collins may never be in an NBA locker room again. So what will we learn about "acceptance" in pro sports?

Nothing. That's what

exactly

sucks

been with a ton of teams

had he done this at 28 and still a viable backup...i see it differently

this smells more like money than a cause...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media now making a big deal about the Minnesota kicker who as released. He supports gay marriage so that HAS to be the reason why he was released. Dumb mother fuckers. They have no idea why he was released. They are just speculating.

It can never be "he sucks"...this is why these sympathy whores sicken me....

It's never "acceptance" they appear to be looking for, at least not the ones that are sensationalized by our over-zealous media...they're ALWAYS looking to cash in...

If he'd just admit that was why he was doing it? I'd actually respect him for it.

"my career is all but over, I am in fact gay, so I said "fuck it, why not come out and see if I can use it to my advantage"

No..instead? we're forced to suffer through jackie robinson comparisons...:bullshit:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perfectly acceptable....this is america and we all have a right to our own opinion....you like cock sucking butt loving fudge packing queers...i dont

Who doesn't like cock sucking, butt loving, fudge packing queers? It's perfectly natural.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not clue what their gonna do to find a pitcher though. Yea zero % chance he comes back next year

Lackey could be made available :laugh3:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he was one of the worst punters in the league last year

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what's the money situation down there. i assume you guys got some money to spend especially after letting doc go.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he will have a book soon

he was already on the colbert report and the daily show

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can never be "he sucks"...this is why these sympathy whores sicken me....

It's never "acceptance" they appear to be looking for, at least not the ones that are sensationalized by our over-zealous media...they're ALWAYS looking to cash in...

If he'd just admit that was why he was doing it? I'd actually respect him for it.

"my career is all but over, I am in fact gay, so I said "fuck it, why not come out and see if I can use it to my advantage"

No..instead? we're forced to suffer through jackie robinson comparisons...:bullshit:

Kluwe doesn't suck tho. Actually one of the best punters in the game. Probably saving a few bucks going with the rook

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that Elisha and Mila?

Holy shit

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ellen Degeneres has had a very tough life since her self-sacrificing move of coming out...I don't know how she manages to pay her bills with all the bigotry she faces everyday"

~ Henry Firestein