• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Sox at Rays

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he battled well. Umpire was directly response for the first run since he apparently didn’t like to call strikes. Other than that he only gave up three runs even if he only went four innings. I honestly don’t feel like anyone out there today tried very hard.
don't get me wrong. i WANT him to succeed! he will either continue to throw better and be worth something to the team or he won't.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't get me wrong. i WANT him to succeed! he will either continue to throw better and be worth something to the team or he won't.
I get that. I think he’s confident and that goes a very long way in baseball!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t do that against teams we are competing against for playoff positioning. Sit players against the royals and twins
Do you really want the #1 seed so we get the luxury of (probably) playing the Yankees in the ALDS? I'm not overly concerned with seeding. It doesn't mean as much in baseball. It's not a one game homefield advantage type of situation. Playing Houston instead of NYY is fine by me.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really want the #1 seed so we get the luxury of (probably) playing the Yankees in the ALDS? I'm not overly concerned with seeding. It doesn't mean as much in baseball. It's not a one game homefield advantage type of situation. Playing Houston instead of NYY is fine by me.
I just don’t like throwing games away and Saturday and s Sunday felt like that big time