• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sources: LeBron James giving Anthony Davis the No. 23 with Lakers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, I meant to say Kobe is Not the best ever. Not even close to be honest and as I have said before, Michael Jordan was better, Magic Johnson was better, Kareem Adbul-Jabbar was better as was Larry Bird. Todays players could never handle the rough games those guys handed out.

Just wanted to make sure. And I agree w/ what you've said. Different topic for a second. Who would you put on your Lakers Mount Rushmore? I think for that franchise trying to pick 4 is tricky. I have two. An old school version: Dr. Buss, Mikan, West, Baylor. Updated version: Magic, KAJ, Wilt, Shaq and/or Kobe. Tough to leave either off the list.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to make sure. And I agree w/ what you've said. Different topic for a second. Who would you put on your Lakers Mount Rushmore? I think for that franchise trying to pick 4 is tricky. I have two. An old school version: Dr. Buss, Mikan, West, Baylor. Updated version: Magic, KAJ, Wilt, Shaq and/or Kobe. Tough to leave either off the list.

Kobe would have to get the nod over Shaq, imo because he was a Laker for his entire 20 year career.