• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sources: LeBron James giving Anthony Davis the No. 23 with Lakers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like the others now:lol:, but if you want a crime against humanity and food - Go to Del Taco and get a burrito

When I was a chef, I knew chef's that would refuse to cook a steak well done. lol

They would make one of the line cooks do it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a chef, I knew chef's that would refuse to cook a steak well done. lol

They would make one of the line cooks do it.
Well It's real simple for me when it comes to food - I am very picky and they will cook it as I wish if they want my business. I don't eat red meat - My meat is cooked, but I can live with medium well as long as there is no red mead

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#23 should of stayed in Cleveland like #6 should of stayed in Miami, get a new number

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the rest of us know the proper way to cook a steak.

Well done steak...:tsk:
To be honest - I usually eat out - I have them cook it for me - Does that mean a lot of chefs have cursed at me behind my back?:pound:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest - I usually eat out - I have them cook it for me - Does that mean a lot of chefs have cursed at me behind my back?:pound:

It means that some line cook who probably hasn't washed his hands properly cooked your steak after he and the other line cooks stopped playing soccer with it.

Medium rare (145 degree internal temp) is the optimal way to cook a steak.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means that some line cook who probably hasn't washed his hands properly cooked your steak after he and the other line cooks stopped playing soccer with it.

Medium rare (145 degree internal temp) is the optimal way to cook a steak.
Well, I seldom have time too cook - and living alone, it's usually Taco Bell. I eat at Denny's on Sundays. Some one bought me a spaghetti and meatballs to go last week at Olive Gardens, so I had that tonight. Could have used a bit more sauce. I like a lot of sauce on mine which means I drank water instead of Mountain Dew. I could cut my soda down to once a day, Id lose 20 pounds in the next six months easily

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I seldom have time too cook - and living alone, it's usually Taco Bell. I eat at Denny's on Sundays. Some one bought me a spaghetti and meatballs to go last week at Olive Gardens, so I had that tonight. Could have used a bit more sauce. I like a lot of sauce on mine which means I drank water instead of Mountain Dew. I could cut my soda down to once a day, Id lose 20 pounds in the next six months easily

Stopped drinking soda years ago. I inadvertently got my wife and son off of it too.

After I stopped drinking it, I decided buying it was a pain in the ass. So, I got my wife and son a Soda Stream machine. Now they had unlimited soda.

Took about 6 months, but they got sick of soda. My son doesn't drink it at all and my wife only drinks it when we go to a movie and even then it's only occasionally.

I think we ended up selling the Soda Stream at a yard sale. lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopped drinking soda years ago. I inadvertently got my wife and son off of it too.

After I stopped drinking it, I decided buying it was a pain in the ass. So, I got my wife and son a Soda Stream machine. Now they had unlimited soda.

Took about 6 months, but they got sick of soda. My son doesn't drink it at all and my wife only drinks it when we go to a movie and even then it's only occasionally.

I think we ended up selling the Soda Stream at a yard sale. lol

When I was a teenager I used to drink like 4 sodas a day.

My 3rd year of college was the first time I didn’t have an on campus meal plan and soda was really expensive. I basically had to choose between soda and beer.

Wasn’t very difficult.

I got in the habit of drinking water exclusively because it was free and then saving money for beer whenever I went out. The water habit has stuck with me to this day and it is easily the best health decision I have ever made.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a teenager I used to drink like 4 sodas a day.

My 3rd year of college was the first time I didn’t have an on campus meal plan and soda was really expensive. I basically had to choose between soda and beer.

Wasn’t very difficult.

I got in the habit of drinking water exclusively because it was free and then saving money for beer whenever I went out. The water habit has stuck with me to this day and it is easily the best health decision I have ever made.

Lol. Yeah, I'd imagine the decision between soda and beer took about a half second of thought.

Wasn't even a health decision for me. I just didn't feel like soda really quenched my thirst. I just drink water or iced tea now.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought it was strange that James would want 23. I'd get it growing up, but when you are anointed the next great thing, why would you copy that from the previous one?