• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry I been out

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Busy, busy, busy, I miss the banter on the 'Hoop.

I have been getting my rounds in, at least 1 a week all summer, I have been in a strange funk for a while, but went to a softer shaft driver a couple months back and that has seemed to make a big difference.

I have found that I do best when I leave most of the advice out, clouds my mind and just get back to that happy place.

I did put a fatter grip on my 2-ball putter, and regripped all my clubs with dritac mediums, very comfortable, and I think my 2-ball has plenty of head weight for the fat grip.

Playing the Volvik ball for the past few rounds, I like it a lot.

Still looking to break 80, but I have a much better mindset right now.

:suds:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Busy, busy, busy, I miss the banter on the 'Hoop.

I have been getting my rounds in, at least 1 a week all summer, I have been in a strange funk for a while, but went to a softer shaft driver a couple months back and that has seemed to make a big difference.

I have found that I do best when I leave most of the advice out, clouds my mind and just get back to that happy place.

I did put a fatter grip on my 2-ball putter, and regripped all my clubs with dritac mediums, very comfortable, and I think my 2-ball has plenty of head weight for the fat grip.

Playing the Volvik ball for the past few rounds, I like it a lot.

Still looking to break 80, but I have a much better mindset right now.

:suds:

Advice is fine as long as you don't bring it to the course...see the shot, make it happen.

Breaking...I got a few rounds under 80 last year...see the shot, make it happen.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to hear that you're still playing golf

fucker :suds: