• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks pretty good with Jax having Henry on his knees, but after last episode, this can either blow us away or shit the bed.

the faster this gets bloody the faster we get to see "Scotty" banging the sheriff.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really missed a chance at a great tv moment there Sutter. All to keep your wife around.

That would have been amazing.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really missed a chance at a great tv moment there Sutter. All to keep your wife around.

That would have been amazing.

Do we know that for sure? Looked like a standard cliff hanger. I still think its too much of an opportunity to miss Nero handling Gemma. What is the information Juice is gonna give the Mayans? Once Nero finds out the truth he really needs to choose a side.

Tig and the flute, classic. "Gay enough".

I think they missed the great moment with Henry not getting killed. "What was that all about?" Really? Was the chinese guns and drugs what they gave the sheriff for her win? Will Henry meet up with Marilyn Manson inside and start yet another wave of retaliation with the swastica boys?

Seems Jax needs to find out that Jury was the one that gave up the club to the chinese. Nero needs to find out Gemma killed Tara, eventually using that as the last dagger against Jax.

Seems like Jax is getting closer to banging Wendy.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know that for sure? Looked like a standard cliff hanger. I still think its too much of an opportunity to miss Nero handling Gemma. What is the information Juice is gonna give the Mayans? Once Nero finds out the truth he really needs to choose a side.

Tig and the flute, classic. "Gay enough".

I think they missed the great moment with Henry not getting killed. "What was that all about?" Really? Was the chinese guns and drugs what they gave the sheriff for her win? Will Henry meet up with Marilyn Manson inside and start yet another wave of retaliation with the swastica boys?

Seems Jax needs to find out that Jury was the one that gave up the club to the chinese. Nero needs to find out Gemma killed Tara, eventually using that as the last dagger against Jax.

Seems like Jax is getting closer to banging Wendy.

Yeah we know she lives. There are still scenes of her with the chick from glee coming up. If she was gonna die it would have happened there. THat would have been the ultimate O shit moment but the guy loves his 60 year old wife.

I was actually hoping Lin would kick Jax ass but of course Jax has to win every fight no matter who it's against.

Idk what Juice is going to feed the mayans but whatever it is I am team Juice. I hope he destroys Jax and I cant wait til he spills on Gemma whether its to Jax directly or he tells Nero/the Mayans.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gemma done for now. They will drag it out 7 more episodes but everyone is gonna know.

juice witch his cut back? wtf

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:
Yeah we know she lives. There are still scenes of her with the chick from glee coming up. If she was gonna die it would have happened there. THat would have been the ultimate O shit moment but the guy loves his 60 year old wife.

I was actually hoping Lin would kick Jax ass but of course Jax has to win every fight no matter who it's against.

Idk what Juice is going to feed the mayans but whatever it is I am team Juice. I hope he destroys Jax and I cant wait til he spills on Gemma whether its to Jax directly or he tells Nero/the Mayans.

I love the show, but I did have to laugh out loud when Jax whipped Clay's ass. Take a look at the two dudes standing side by side sometime. Yeah....right

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a few wow moments thats for sure. Juice survived the eposode.

Best line, Chibbs saying, you should be thanking me for the sex.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronin moment.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, my son was like, ''wouldn't they shoot each other'' lol

A lot happened in that episode, but all I can think about is that damned circular firing squad. How could Sutter have done that? He has a track record proving he is better than that.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way it shows supreme confidence in your ability by not missing the target once. No, it didnt make sense, but it also showed they do not miss.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way it shows supreme confidence in your ability by not missing the target once. No, it didnt make sense, but it also showed they do not miss.

True.

Absolute marksmen when they can fire Uzis from the hip and not miss a single time.

GOD-MODE

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot happened in that episode, but all I can think about is that damned circular firing squad. How could Sutter have done that? He has a track record proving he is better than that.
Bad move really on his part to think that anyone who has ever shot is that accurate with live targets and not have any stray rounds.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like a make or break episode to me. We have seen previews of Juice getting his cut back, talk of what will Jax do to Gemma.

Do you think Juice tells Jax that Gemma killed Kara tonite? Does he come up with some excuse that the sheriff killed her so he killed him? Will protecting Gemma be enough for Jax to let this go? Will losing Nero if Jax kills Gemma be enough to make him not do it?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like a make or break episode to me. We have seen previews of Juice getting his cut back, talk of what will Jax do to Gemma.

Do you think Juice tells Jax that Gemma killed Kara tonite? Does he come up with some excuse that the sheriff killed her so he killed him? Will protecting Gemma be enough for Jax to let this go? Will losing Nero if Jax kills Gemma be enough to make him not do it?

Something gives me the feeling that juice doesn't over play his whole hand yet. But I'm hoping he tells jac about Gemma but we know she ain't dying til finale so idk what will go on for 6 episodes.

I do think juices way back into the club is by going to prison for them. It looks like he is doing some kamikaze shit in the preview and I think he may be doing it so they have an inside man maybe against Lin.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I win!!!!!

And they really are gonna draw this Gemma shit out. Sutter doesn't have the balls to kill characters excessively especially his annoying ass wife

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aw man did they really have to do Bobby like that? took his eye! At least he's still alive

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was dead until the previews for next week.

And I was OK with that. He has been a non-exist and character since he left to recruit. Even before that, he had become kinda dull.