• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think it will be as big of a blood bath as you guys think. Sutter loves his actors too much so that would be a lot of deaths in 4 or 5 eps.

I really don't see many big deaths before ep 9.

Jury is as good as dead here soon though.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think it will be as big of a blood bath as you guys think. Sutter loves his actors too much so that would be a lot of deaths in 4 or 5 eps.

I really don't see many big deaths before ep 9.

Jury is as good as dead here soon though.

Sutton got filmed being ass raped and died a terrible death. Opies death was horriffic. I think he takes the opportunity to film as much bloodshed as possible.

In a way, its almost a disservice to his friends to keep them alive and keep them typecast in a biker thug light his entire career. Killing them off might end up helping their career.

Juice is one of his best friends and has already filmed him hanging from a tree. The first episode this year had Juice naked doing pushups with no "shadow" from the little juicemaker. Didnt want to see his pecker, but could have shortened that shot to the point where you should have seen something. I dont think he might end up being more violent to his friends.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SLIGHT SHIELD SPOILERS...

Sutter ended Shield in a blood bath. There is no reason to think SOA will end any differently.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%. That's why I covered him specifically.

Am I missing your point???
Not really. I had first asked about what major player would get it first. Maybe we should split that into Sons and others.For the Sons I have Chibs. For the others I have Nero.Not that my guessing at this means anything. I'm usually surprised by the outcomes.....the reason I watch this show.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, I loved the pineapple upside down cake scene to end the show tonight. That was sweet

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the sheriff is gonna have a big back piece like the hospital administrator when Chibbs gives her the chub? I didnt see her as accepting that bribe.

I wished they made the pineapple upside down cake guy look different than that guy waiting for the sons with the shotgun and dog tags. It got confusing, like sandy I think her name was that guys brother.

I agree that scene was awesome. Especially after Gemma told the kid that her dad is not a monster, then reads him a book to show him what a monster is, but then turning her back because she could not watch her monster.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know what to make if the new sheriff. I was not expecting her to be on the take. And here flirting with Chibbs as weird too.

I don't hint Gemma turned her head because she was ashamed. I think she turned her head simply for filming technicalities. I think she was 100% comfortable with what was going on. She set it up, and it was nothing new for her to have set up.

I ave no idea here they are going with the Jury angle. He is surely going to turn on SAMCRO, but what was his relationship with the kid, and why was it such a secret that he couldn't tell Jax?

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta think the guy was Jury's bastard or somethin like that.

Maybe he just moved back in town., reconnecting etc. ...whatever the case is, he's gonna do damage.

I loved Bobby trying to gauge Jax's interest in regards to "slowing the train down". Bobby knows Jax has too many irons in the fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am guessing son, the same circle that Jax didnt want his sons following him into the darkness.

I just see too many full circles.

I agree on the just coming back in town, but holding his dog tags, maybe just got back from the war.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....

Things are definitely put into motion now.

Show has my attention

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a ride. First half hour was funny as hell, Rat and Tig might just end eachother. Every time Venus comes into the picture I seriously cannot look. Well, I looked......

The emotions of this episode is what makes this series great. Seems the MC has been really careful, other than being seen when they killed the pastor, dont know how everyone seems to have figured them out.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Previews to next week look insane as well.

What's gonna happen between Gemma and Juice? Both are loading up the silencers but I put it at a -10% chance Juice kills Gemma, and we still have yet to see Juice meeting with the Mayans so I think both are safe for now.

Jax may find out very, very soon though. Hopefully next week.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Juice figured out the Gemmas plan is to drive him to a desolate area and shoot him in the head.

Jax should see the bodyguard dead and didnt seem to worry about where Gemma was. Gemma is a double edged sword, both Jax and Nero will be pissed she was hiding juice, along with the entire club. She needs him dead before either find out. You figure if Nero is still alive after Juice meets with the Mayans he is gonna know. The chinese guy thanked nero for getting everyone together in one place for both of the attacks, so if Jax blames him for giving up the MC, Jax will probably kill him.

Watching the replay right after was so good with alot of, "so thats why they did that" thoughts. Alot to absorb from last nites episode.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This weeks episode was the best of the season. I'm starting to think SAMCRO will be wiped off the face of the planet by the end of the season.....

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Gemma will have any remorse about setting this whole thing off by hiding the fact that she killed Tara. I doubt it. The Chinese gang is real tough killing unarmed women. Can't wait to see the blowback on that cowardly move.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Gemma will have any remorse about setting this whole thing off by hiding the fact that she killed Tara. I doubt it. The Chinese gang is real tough killing unarmed women. Can't wait to see the blowback on that cowardly move.

I'm expecting the Jax to behead 20 of the Chinese and for them to retaliate by setting off a nuclear bomb in Charming in the season finale lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really doubt it.

The promo makes it look like Juice has remorse but that was pretty obvious