• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other notes from the ep...

1) Labrava is a BAD actor. I know his background, and understand why he is on the show. I also hoped he would become a full regular for a few seasons now. I guess I understand now why he wasn't a reg until now.

2) Tig calling Quinn (Rusty Coones) an amateur was classic. I wonder what percentage of viewers caught the irony.

3) So "Greensleeves" committed suicide? With a fresh bullet in his shoulder? O... K...

4) We will see next week, but I think they should have just off'd Bobby this week. It would have been a nice escalation, and a beginning of the coming blood bath.

5) More "I love you, man". :gaah:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I took from this episode.

Sutter weaves around another kill of a major player. Missed Gemma last week, Bobby this week. Keeping him alive was not necessary, I agree.

Sutter takes his best buddy on the show, Juice and turns him into Otto, his character on the show. Juice just had the APB out on him for information on the Tara murder right? Another miss, should have showed some sort of conversation between Juice and the crew, but to ultimately turn him into.....him as Otto spending life in prison once he kills Lin. Maybe Juice finally caves and cant go thru with it since he is the only one that knows the chinese had nothing to do with it. Might just end up being the final straw for juice when he cant kill lin.

But I am wondering if I am the only one here, but after watching Abel in the doorway, is Abel gonna end up shooting Gemma in the finale?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly could see Gemma not even dying. Kurt is so in love with her.

I actually do think bobby is a goner here real soon I just hope they don't drag it out again.

Not only am I officially rooting for Marks now but of all the unrealistic things on this show, jax and the sons prevailing vs him would top the list. The guy is ruthless but also extremely smart .

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling the sons were also recorded going into the site to bury the preacher.

You mean Gemma and Abel surviving like she is prepping the next generations of MC presidents? Maybe. I just have a feeling that Jax is eventually gonna talk to her about why she was so worried going to the cabin and end up saying, no matter what you did, I could not hurt you.

I heard Tig was safe til episode 9 and Nero up to 11, but those reports were not saying they were dead, they just were not written into the next show. Tig and Venus might run off and live happily ever after.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that bobby hasn't been seen much at all recently but was at the finale table read could be a flashback.

I also saw that a major character goes down ep10 but it's not Juice. So idk if bobby clings for 3 eps. Or another dies or the rumor was that it's by ep 10 and not specifically.

Either way I think bobby is toast. No way Marks let's him out of this.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling its gonna be happy or quinn. The sons will be down to the bastards short table.

They had so much fun with the prison that I think Juice survives til the end, even if its prison. I dont know if he is friends enough with Kurt to get ass raped on camera though. You figure there will be some good fights inside, enough to keep Juice there for life.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Gemma ends up looking like a slaughtered roman in an episode of Spartacus. If she ends up living happily ever after on the ranch with Nero and the kids, it will ruin what has been a great show for me

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Gemma ends up looking like a slaughtered roman in an episode of Spartacus. If she ends up living happily ever after on the ranch with Nero and the kids, it will ruin what has been a great show for me

It won't get this far (this is still TV), but Abel would not let her live. She is dead woman walking.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't get this far (this is still TV), but Abel would not let her live. She is dead woman walking.

It's gotta be her or a classroom of 2nd graders. Abel is dam-aged!!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I'm bored as shit with this story line being as it is the last season ever. I thought it would be better by now. I know they are building up to something but still.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I'm bored as shit with this story line being as it is the last season ever. I thought it would be better by now. I know they are building up to something but still.

Agree 100%. For the final season, they really should be giving us some appetizers before the final course. Instead, they have us waiting at the table for 45 mins + just drinking water and picking at the bread basket.

The entre better be good, or I am leaving a low score on Yelp!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed with you guys. I'm hoping the juice gets rid of Lin next episode(would be badass to see and ends lins story line). Then we move on to Marks going on a fucking rampage and ruining Jax and as Jax realizes he has nothing on Marks....he gets the truth on Gemma and everything was for nothing!!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, I kinda think that Marx is gonna get to Juice before Juice gets to Lin. Its gonna end up Black and Yellow against the MC and the Nazi's in prison, maybe brown too if this drug deal with the Mayans works out. Jax probably wont mind much if Juice is killed though.

I will give the next episode being Juice cant get in GP, because the DA is gonna keep him in isolation waiting to question him.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was one Son I'd never be afraid of it would be Bobby. He couldn't waddle his ass after me fast enough to ever catch me and do any damage....

Always some of the funniest moments are when the sons get into their 7 on 7 brawls and every son easily handles their opponent. Watching bobby is pure unrealistic comedy gold.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always some of the funniest moments are when the sons get into their 7 on 7 brawls and every son easily handles their opponent. Watching bobby is pure unrealistic comedy gold.
When was the last time Bobby was involved in a brawl?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was one Son I'd never be afraid of it would be Bobby. He couldn't waddle his ass after me fast enough to ever catch me and do any damage....
True really, but a bullet shot doesn't reflect the person's speed on his feet.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Takes from tonight

1 Bobby is a badass
2 I cracked up when Abel asked ''Do You''
3 Either Nero, Wendy and the boys are gonna all live happily ever after in the last episode....or their all gonna get slaughtered before then

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say I am starting to get annoyed. I thought this final season was going to be badass but sooo much filler. It didn't need 13 episodes and it doesn't need 1 1/2 hour episodes all the time.

Everything is happen and dragging because he won't kill off his damn wife or really any character for that matter so things just go in a circle. I mean this episode was basically a rerun from last episode and ended exactly the same. Get a move on it Kurt. We know these are your buddies but start killin some people. Bobby is screwed, we all know it, just do it already. Gemma gone. You found a decent reason to keep Juice alive(after 3 seasons of being on the hit list) so hurry up and kill Lin.

At least Jax finally admitted Marks is smarter than him so is ego isn't too big. But of course his impulse kills a member and is digging a bigger hole.

Carmelo Anthony? WTF was up with that random cameo. Kurt's head is in the gutter.