• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking if Sutter has any sort of continuity left in his show...the rat has got to be Tig. There is no other reason Marks let him live last season when handed over and then returned with zero explanation.

It has to be Tig that is feeding him info.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was that Carmelo Anthony in tonight's episode??

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking if Sutter has any sort of continuity left in his show...the rat has got to be Tig. There is no other reason Marks let him live last season when handed over and then returned with zero explanation.

Thats starting to make sense, but the whole deal for killing Jury was feeding information to the chinese. Are the blacks and chinese working together? They were against eachother. Did Jax killing both groups have them bind together? Marks has all the gun business now, all the chinese are locked up so there would be nothing for him to gain by working with the chinese.

We need to see if Juice gets some action against the blacks or chinese when he gets to isolation.

The whole big picture is Jax basically put Marks in power by ending pope, and Marks is a thug with real legitimate business that Jax was trying to lead the club to. Jax is fighting who he wanted to become.

Who killed the birds and wrote that on the wall? I was thinking Nero had something to do with that, an effort to get Gemma out of there with the boys.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one recall that scene that had Carmelo in it?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: 100% on Tig. There was no way Mark's was gonna let him walk out alive. Marks told Tig that Jax sold him out, which he did.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats starting to make sense, but the whole deal for killing Jury was feeding information to the chinese. Are the blacks and chinese working together? They were against eachother. Did Jax killing both groups have them bind together? Marks has all the gun business now, all the chinese are locked up so there would be nothing for him to gain by working with the chinese.

We need to see if Juice gets some action against the blacks or chinese when he gets to isolation.

The whole big picture is Jax basically put Marks in power by ending pope, and Marks is a thug with real legitimate business that Jax was trying to lead the club to. Jax is fighting who he wanted to become.

Who killed the birds and wrote that on the wall? I was thinking Nero had something to do with that, an effort to get Gemma out of there with the boys.

Yeah I believe marks and Lin are making a play. He basically said as much early one when Jax was doing his rogue shit and he told Jax to stop jerking everyone around because he got to where he was by being the most dangerous on the streets.

Also, someone had to of tipped Marks off about Bobby. The guy wasn't even on his bike. SO they had to know what car to look for. So Tig is still the most logical.

August is just like Jax said not only is he smarter but hes more dangerous because he has ZERO attachments. No one he cares about and hes exploiting Jax for it.

I hope Juice does his job and gets Lin that would finally be an awesome thing to happen.

I really thought Abel was behind the birds...but then the writing in the room makes it not him. Maybe Brooke the sitter who was randomly "out". She could still hold some grudge for her mom.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one recall that scene that had Carmelo in it?

I mentioned it. I guess he is a big fan of the show but seems like more pointless filler from kurt when he should be focusing on a big final season.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say I am starting to get annoyed. I thought this final season was going to be badass but sooo much filler. It didn't need 13 episodes and it doesn't need 1 1/2 hour episodes all the time.

Everything is happen and dragging because he won't kill off his damn wife or really any character for that matter so things just go in a circle. I mean this episode was basically a rerun from last episode and ended exactly the same. Get a move on it Kurt. We know these are your buddies but start killin some people. Bobby is screwed, we all know it, just do it already. Gemma gone. You found a decent reason to keep Juice alive(after 3 seasons of being on the hit list) so hurry up and kill Lin.

At least Jax finally admitted Marks is smarter than him so is ego isn't too big. But of course his impulse kills a member and is digging a bigger hole.

Carmelo Anthony? WTF was up with that random cameo. Kurt's head is in the gutter.
I tend to agree with most of what you have posted here. I will just say as this storyline goes that Jax did just the opposite of what his father wanted. It seems that John Teller offed himself to save the club and Jax is killing the club to save his own ass. He has no clue that his kids and others are feeling his bad judgement.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: 100% on Tig. There was no way Mark's was gonna let him walk out alive. Marks told Tig that Jax sold him out, which he did.
Possible. It just goes with the club loyalty that isn't really there anymore in the show.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned it. I guess he is a big fan of the show but seems like more pointless filler from kurt when he should be focusing on a big final season.

I think Kurt was focusing on some floor seats.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we all saw it coming but good bye Bobby!!

Marks is a cold bad ass mother fucker.

Gemma just needs to die good lord. And they are really dragging out this Juice hit on Lin. Is he gonna kill him or not? He better not just off himself in solitary.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say I am starting to get annoyed. I thought this final season was going to be badass but sooo much filler. It didn't need 13 episodes and it doesn't need 1 1/2 hour episodes all the time.

Everything is happen and dragging because he won't kill off his damn wife or really any character for that matter so things just go in a circle. I mean this episode was basically a rerun from last episode and ended exactly the same. Get a move on it Kurt. We know these are your buddies but start killin some people. Bobby is screwed, we all know it, just do it already. Gemma gone. You found a decent reason to keep Juice alive(after 3 seasons of being on the hit list) so hurry up and kill Lin.

At least Jax finally admitted Marks is smarter than him so is ego isn't too big. But of course his impulse kills a member and is digging a bigger hole.

Carmelo Anthony? WTF was up with that random cameo. Kurt's head is in the gutter.

Agree with all of this. It all better be building to a huge mind-blowing season 3esque plus some ending. I'm sure it is, but it turned into a painful and boring journey getting there. We even tuned out for a bit and had to catch up on the last four episodes because they were taking up too much DVR space. Would've never guessed that would be a thing with the final season...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with all of this. It all better be building to a huge mind-blowing season 3esque plus some ending. I'm sure it is, but it turned into a painful and boring journey getting there. We even tuned out for a bit and had to catch up on the last four episodes because they were taking up too much DVR space. Would've never guessed that would be a thing with the final season...

Yeah its just been a bit of a let down. Delaying things out so much and just causing a shit storm. Gemmas lie is getting ridiculous now. Even Bobby's death got delayed...was intense today though. I just wish the show would get a move on it with Juice going after lin..not two episodes of chilling in a cell and shoving things up his ass(seriously Kurt?).

I am hoping it is like S3 as well because that finale was AWESOME.

I am still rooting for Marks though, he's the man.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three weeks to kill bobby, but the scene was incredible. I dont think they will ever beat the opie death scene, but that was close.

The biggest drama that is building is will Unser let Gemma know about her lie or will it play out.

Abel is one fucked up kid.

That Chibbs chub scene with attendance, strange.

the aftershow host needs to have his head beat with a pipe.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the club will kill Tig because they think he's the rat, but it will come out that it was someone else. I think Marks kills Nero, Wendy dies of an overdose, Jarry kills Chibs for cutting her off, Happy wipes out a dozen of Marks men with a suicide bomb, Jax kills Marks, Able kills Gemma and Jax kills himself

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three weeks to kill bobby, but the scene was incredible. I dont think they will ever beat the opie death scene, but that was close.

The biggest drama that is building is will Unser let Gemma know about her lie or will it play out.

Yeah Unser really needs to pull it together and just figure out already.

Abel definitely has problems and I hate piling on a little kid but that actor sucks ass

hahaha the after show guy is terrible o my lord. How many times did he hve to say "live tv". Just a clown.

And after 7 years I still can't understand chibs lol

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing will top the Opie killing IMO. I also agree about that aftershow crap.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the club will kill Tig because they think he's the rat, but it will come out that it was someone else. I think Marks kills Nero, Wendy dies of an overdose, Jarry kills Chibs for cutting her off, Happy wipes out a dozen of Marks men with a suicide bomb, Jax kills Marks, Able kills Gemma and Jax kills himself
Wow. Do you really think this is the way this will play out?