• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Somethings everyone seems to be missing about the comeback

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive line played much better in the second half. They started double teaming on the right side on Babin and made him much less effective. It was not every play, but it was good enough to get Babin out of it on some passing plays that went long. The whole second half Alex had some throwing time and a pocket and he was going way down the field.

The other thing I noticed was in the second half every drive started at least the 20. When the niners were backed up on offense they went 3 and out. It seems like every time they had OK starting field position they were able to move the ball quite well.

The receivers must have put stickum on their hands cause all of a sudden those easy drops in the first half almost completely dried up. In the third quarter there were none.

After Vick got hit by Willis next to the sidelines he ran only 2-3 more times. He seemed to be limping after the Willis hit. The niners also decided to come after Vick more instead of letting him sit back and tear them up. Made him throw some really bad passes and with him being gimpy he was either afraid or told not to run anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL did man up in the 2nd half, more so in the 4th. They made their run blocks when they had to and pass protected perfectly when needed. Of course it was against the eagles DL, but step by step from here on out.

The next two weeks are against some good interior DL....

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just read a few more articles and apparently Staley backup us his words? but still, please don't talk to the media like that. :-)

also Iupati played well too. unfortunately, Davis didn't fare well.

what made me feel good about these articles was........it APPEARS the running game is beginning to get going?

i've been on the O-line too so yeah, here's giving them credit for a good game.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just read a few more articles and apparently Staley backup us his words? but still, please don't talk to the media like that. :-)

also Iupati played well too. unfortunately, Davis didn't fare well.

what made me feel good about these articles was........it APPEARS the running game is beginning to get going?

i've been on the O-line too so yeah, here's giving them credit for a good game.

Agreed...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick rolled his ankle after Willis hit him.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Babin get all his sacks against Davis? For some reason I'm thinking his second one came from the opposite side.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
babin got pressure from nobody blocking him