• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some Pitt stats

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me have my moment

1200+ rushing yards over the past 3 games
9.7 ypc avg over the past three games
Most yards in a game in pitt history today
longest run from scrimmage in pitt history today

LOL at vtech

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont let a shitty VT team give skew the picture. 2 games in a row VTs D has been run over with major records broken on that side of the ball. Last year your team couldn't bust a grape at the 1 yard line, this year those underclassmen are gone and it is obvious VT is in trouble...

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont let a shitty VT team give skew the picture. 2 games in a row VTs D has been run over with major records broken on that side of the ball. Last year your team couldn't bust a grape at the 1 yard line, this year those underclassmen are gone and it is obvious VT is in trouble...
How’s Fuente been recruiting?

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How’s Fuente been recruiting?
Hasn't been that bad. But he has had some major misses on the interior line and the fact we are are relying on 2nd and 3rd (sometimes 4th) string players is killer. Our depth at Dline has been week for about a decade IMO and unfortunately I dont see it getting better. Hope I am wrong.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hence why i said avg 400 rushing yards a game over the past three and 9.7 YPC

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about the same could be said for VTs D with allowance of rush yards too. Foster is in a sticky situation

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about the same could be said for VTs D with allowance of rush yards too. Foster is in a sticky situation
i agree. You fellas havent beed bad, you've been awful, team tredning straight down. Btw your RB is a slipperly little fella, you also have some big bodied wr's, that you dont use , i dont get it

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree. You fellas havent beed bad, you've been awful, team tredning straight down. Btw your RB is a slipperly little fella, you also have some big bodied wr's, that you dont use , i dont get it
I hear ya - I texted a friend yesterday and said at about 20 points down, Fuente and Corn. would put Quicy Patterson in. That happened right on queue. We were actually lucky to score what we did as we tried to take ourselves out of the game. A lot of head scratchers for sure. Your soph qb looks legit, I don't think I have seen that in a Pitt qb in some time.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya - I texted a friend yesterday and said at about 20 points down, Fuente and Corn. would put Quicy Patterson in. That happened right on queue. We were actually lucky to score what we did as we tried to take ourselves out of the game. A lot of head scratchers for sure. Your soph qb looks legit, I don't think I have seen that in a Pitt qb in some time.
hes not legit. he has under 200 passing yards every game. THey rarely let him throw downfield, and he makes a lot of head scratcing decisions. You can tell the coaching staff doesnt trust him. THey talked him up all offseason as a 3 star recruit who has some legs, and beat miami last year. Sky was the limit, then they just wont use him, and at times it shows why they dont use him, everytime he drops back me and my buddies hold are breathe and mutter f' kenny, no kenny, dont' do it kenny, and they sigh of relief when he doesnt do something stupid