• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of us have been waiting to see Wilson get a shot ever since he came up with a bunch of preseason turnovers last year. I still haven't watched last weeks game to see how he did but read some positive things about how he played. Anyone who saw feel free t ocorrect me. Regardless...Can't be worse...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of us have been waiting to see Wilson get a shot ever since he came up with a bunch of preseason turnovers last year. I still haven't watched last weeks game to see how he did but read some positive things about how he played. Anyone who saw feel free t ocorrect me. Regardless...Can't be worse...

I would think Wilson is an upgrade over Thompson who was terrible

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still boggles my mind that this team thought they were better off without HHCD. I mean how bad could he have been in practice that his game tape from just last year (average yes, but I'd love average right now) was not enough to convince this team that he could contribute and made them feel comfortable that they were better off without him. :mad2:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing. How horrible must Gallimore and McGovern be that the coaches barely see them as options when Hill and Poe are playing 80% of the snaps in a game we are behind big all game and when our OL is in absolute shambles...

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing. How horrible must Gallimore and McGovern be that the coaches barely see them as options when Hill and Poe are playing 80% of the snaps in a game we are behind big all game and when our OL is in absolute shambles...
I hate to say it, but I see a new DC next year. Horrible hire of Nolan IMO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to go there yet but it certainly hasn't been impressive so far. I see horrible effort and talent from the players on defense right now. I'm not sure there is a scheme or DC that could have done much with this crap D. Changes need to be made. Hill is horrendous and playing almost every down. Maybe Wilson can make some plays and maybe Diggs gets better quick because he has not been good either. We all know our two high paid players out there aren't doing anything. Plus we should get one starting CB back this week and hopefully another soon after. And then LVE coming back at some point in the future. A lot of "ifs" no doubt, but not sure what we have left other than hoping for something to change drastically.

We need to just start blitzing the crap out of teams. We are getting beat all over the field anyone so it's not like it will get worse. Maybe we force some turnovers or get a few more sacks and force some punts. I think Tank gets a sack or two today and we get a couple of turnovers and win the turnover battle for once

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolan doesn't have much talent to work with. I put most of the blame on Jerry.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Dallas doesn't use Zeke enough":

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Nolan will move from the booth to the field to call defensive signals.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We could use a Ball guy in the secondary! :thumb:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to go there yet but it certainly hasn't been impressive so far. I see horrible effort and talent from the players on defense right now. I'm not sure there is a scheme or DC that could have done much with this crap D. Changes need to be made. Hill is horrendous and playing almost every down. Maybe Wilson can make some plays and maybe Diggs gets better quick because he has not been good either. We all know our two high paid players out there aren't doing anything. Plus we should get one starting CB back this week and hopefully another soon after. And then LVE coming back at some point in the future. A lot of "ifs" no doubt, but not sure what we have left other than hoping for something to change drastically.

We need to just start blitzing the crap out of teams. We are getting beat all over the field anyone so it's not like it will get worse. Maybe we force some turnovers or get a few more sacks and force some punts. I think Tank gets a sack or two today and we get a couple of turnovers and win the turnover battle for once
Who would have thought we are waiting for the Great Anthony Brown to help our defense. How the mighty have fallen lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Goat just picked today’s Goat and took it to the 1. Jeff Heath. Their is a definite blueprint for the Chiefs.