• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not for a little known TE catching a ball off of his helmet and squeezing it so it doesn't hit the ground, after Eli doing the biggest sack escape of his life, I think pretty much everyone would look at them as the best ever.

It's amazing what one play can do...game of inches...:2cents:
If I remember correctly Asante Samuel had a pick go through his hands that would have sealed the game possibly before that catch. The Giants defense was the MVP of that game, not Eli Manning. That catch was so lucky. Eli just threw it up hoping for a miracle and it happened.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's over the top bizarre how this team hasn't brought in a NFL starting caliber CB before the draft. Logan Ryan should be the target. But, I think Fitzpatrick signs a 1 or 2 year deal with not too much guaranteed money and isn't breaking the bank, so for that reason he should be in play also.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my top 5 CBs are:
1) Okudah/Henderson
3) Terrel
5) Arnette/Fulton

I'm not a combine guy but I am concerned about a few of the highly ranked CBs 40 times

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my top 5 CBs are:
1) Okudah/Henderson
3) Terrel
5) Arnette/Fulton

I'm not a combine guy but I am concerned about a few of the highly ranked CBs 40 times

I like Gladney and Jaylon Johnson ( Utah). I know the Cowboys like Terrell. Throw Diggs in there and that’s 8 CBs. I would love to have one of the top 2 but I don’t want to trade up unless maybe Henderson gets to 15, which I highly doubt.

I do think CB is our biggest need. I think if that’s where they are looking the move is too trade back and pick up another pick, unless they just love one of the others.

I keep seeing Chaisson going to us. Who knows ? I’m always biased towards DBs though. You can’t ever seem to have enough. That position seems to get injured more than any these days as well. That was the thing I loved about Byron Jones the most. He was always there. Awuzie has had good luck with health too.

Look at the Skins, Giants, Eagles. Their secondaries always seem to be decimated with injuries.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of RUMORS floating around on twitter right now. I did see one today that looked enticing. It said we were talking about trading for Christian Kirk. Not sure what it would cost. He could definitely solve that slot WR though.

So many good WRs in this draft though.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Gladney and Jaylon Johnson ( Utah). I know the Cowboys like Terrell. Throw Diggs in there and that’s 8 CBs. I would love to have one of the top 2 but I don’t want to trade up unless maybe Henderson gets to 15, which I highly doubt.

I do think CB is our biggest need. I think if that’s where they are looking the move is too trade back and pick up another pick, unless they just love one of the others.

I keep seeing Chaisson going to us. Who knows ? I’m always biased towards DBs though. You can’t ever seem to have enough. That position seems to get injured more than any these days as well. That was the thing I loved about Byron Jones the most. He was always there. Awuzie has had good luck with health too.

Look at the Skins, Giants, Eagles. Their secondaries always seem to be decimated with injuries.
DE and CB seem to make the most money. For cap reasons maybe use more high picks on corners. The Patriots seem to always have the best corners.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a huge fan of Diggs or Gladney. Would I like either with our 2nd? Yes. But, hoping the rankings match what other GMs are thinking and that those two go quick and somewhere else

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a huge fan of Diggs or Gladney. Would I like either with our 2nd? Yes. But, hoping the rankings match what other GMs are thinking and that those two go quick and somewhere else
If I'm going Alabama /DB at 17 it's McKinney. Really like that kid.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had put Johnson with the other two at #5 but then realized I wrote 5 and that was 6. I like him also. I think more than one of these guys will be there at #51 and if there is one we love sitting there around mid 40's we should jump up and grab him.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor going around Yetur Gross-Matos apparently could be a target if the Cowboys trade down. Cowboys met him at combine and have done video interview with him. I think he. could develop into a good player. Just not many good DE in this draft though. It also more likely that Cj Henderson will be gone.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had put Johnson with the other two at #5 but then realized I wrote 5 and that was 6. I like him also. I think more than one of these guys will be there at #51 and if there is one we love sitting there around mid 40's we should jump up and grab him.

We may have to jump up. Usually by 51, all 8 are gone. Diggs is there about 25 percent of the time. Of course that is just a stupid mock. Not sure why I continue doing them. Ha. It is funny though - they must change it daily because Kinlaw and Henderson never make it to 17 any more.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday can't get here fast enough.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Johnson had four shoulder surgeries in 4 years. No thanks.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson had four shoulder surgeries in 4 years. No thanks.

That still leaves 7. I think there are 2 in a tier by themselves right now and then 6 others that are in the next group. We will see how it shakes out. Who knows - if we go BPA - then the safeties likely come in to play.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like this signing because then we could really let the draft come to us. Otherwise, we may have to trade up to get a top corner, or, if we stand pat and take the best player available, it may Jack up your 2nd round. Example, we take a DE in round 1, then we are really going to have to look at corner in round 2. But then the corners are down to more 3rd and 4th round guys, while a really good player you like at a different position falls to 51. If we go that route and don't take a corner till round 3 and then have to take whatever is left, we could be in a bind. Would love to see Fitzpatrick or Ryan signed before the draft. That's the one area of the team where we are really below average

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of RUMORS floating around on twitter right now. I did see one today that looked enticing. It said we were talking about trading for Christian Kirk. Not sure what it would cost. He could definitely solve that slot WR though.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it would probably take at minimum #51 to get Kirk