• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it’s important to keep ‘em to 3rd & long. Zach gonna be seeing ghosts.
I like the swagger on defense. It helps to have a guy like Micah who seems to affect the defense like Irvin used to for the offense. Micah is just a unique player. I said this before and will say it again: extend Gilmore. That fool Daniel Jones got baited and picked off. AB would have given up a first down on that play. Gilmore has that experience and has some tread left. I remember Thomas last year. I thought he did enough to get a shot last year. The secondary is the deepest possibly in team history. They better think long and hard before they expose Thomas or Bell to the practice squad again. As much as I liked Lewis I don't think he is as good as Bland. Crazy depth on this secondary

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when we do this with him. He lined up standing up over the center a lot his first year but not as much last year
Let's hope this continues. QBs have no chance if he breaks free up the middle. Most of the QBs try to run,but that does not work well against Parsons. I am also seeing a lot more people comparing him to LT now than they were two years ago. It's not just rushing the passer. He is also blowing up running plays and causing fumbles.

I am desperately trying to curb my enthusiasm with this defense and not having much luck. We got a solid line backing core and elite pass rush. Then you also got a secondary loaded with ballhawks that can cover.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised to see some short yardage and goal line packages for Trey Lance later this year. Zeke was still great at the short yardage stuff, we haven't replaced that yet. I wouldn't want Lance out there reading defenses instead of Dak, but on 3rd or 4th and 1, he's a big fast kid that can run

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised to see some short yardage and goal line packages for Trey Lance later this year. Zeke was still great at the short yardage stuff, we haven't replaced that yet. I wouldn't want Lance out there reading defenses instead of Dak, but on 3rd or 4th and 1, he's a big fast kid that can run
Since Rush will be the #2 all year Lance is the emergency QB meaning he can only play if the other two are hurt so we can't do that. The other option is we make him active but then we lose another player off the active roster and if we have an injury we might regret that. If at some point Lance passes Rush as the #2, what you suggest would be much more likely and IMO even expected, but I don't think that happens until next year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Rush will be the #2 all year Lance is the emergency QB meaning he can only play if the other two are hurt so we can't do that. The other option is we make him active but then we lose another player off the active roster and if we have an injury we might regret that. If at some point Lance passes Rush as the #2, what you suggest would be much more likely and IMO even expected, but I don't think that happens until next year.
You're probably right. I just think he could be a real weapon in those situations. Plus teams couldn't just load the box like they do when a RB runs the wildcat as he can actually throw

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could happen next year. I don't want to see Rush or Lance getting very many snaps this year or next year for that matter.