• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
week to week league and things change in a hurry.

we cowboy fans know this more than most

onward thru the fog
Yeah , I am done with score predictions after this one . Lol

if they can lose to this cards team they can lose to any team. My high expectations are gone until this time next year. They may get in the playoffs as a wild card,but not sure they will even do that now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more you say this, it makes more sense.
The nfl is mich different than college and that is easy to forget.
You can't compare vs opponents records, etc.

It truly is a week to week deal.
yep
two weeks in and Dallas looks the best defense in the league AND THEN WEEK 3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this. I wish Dak had as much time in the pocket as Hurts has. They have a great line. Let's get our guys back.
I think a big part of that is Hurts mobility. Teams have to stay in lanes and keep a spy. No one can pin their ears back against that kid

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a big part of that is Hurts mobility. Teams have to stay in lanes and keep a spy. No one can pin their ears back against that kid
But I see too many teams that don't spy him in the Red zone and he just runs up the gut for a TD. I don't think teams defense him well at all.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I see too many teams that don't spy him in the Red zone and he just runs up the gut for a TD. I don't think teams defense him well at all.
The RPO's they run are gonna shorten Hurts career, there is no question at all about that. There are only so many hits in a body, that's been proven over and over. Cam Newton was far bigger than Hurts. It only works for a while. But while he is healthy, it makes their running game devastating. Shortens their window to win a title but increases their odds

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RPO's they run are gonna shorten Hurts career, there is no question at all about that. There are only so many hits in a body, that's been proven over and over. Cam Newton was far bigger than Hurts. It only works for a while. But while he is healthy, it makes their running game devastating. Shortens their window to win a title but increases their odds
Excellent point.

During the RG3 rookie campaign, I was elated obviously. However, in the back of my head, I knew it wouldn't last because the body can only take so much damage. I think RG3 only had 1 year with decent numbers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kearse needs to STFU. He might have been the worst guy on the field last week. Put your head down and hope you don't embarrass yourself again, but don't talk shit

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kearse needs to STFU. He might have been the worst guy on the field last week. Put your head down and hope you don't embarrass yourself again, but don't talk shit
Kearse likely in his last season if he plays that way rest of season. His replacement is already in the building

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Giants fan or a Danny Dimes fan but this shit is ridiculous. He has no chance. He is getting blasted every play.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
attitude matters

still think this team sniffs themselves when all is going well
They better not be sniffing this week
And shouldn't. I expect the Cowboys very best game this week. The Niners have knocked them out of the playoffs the last 2 seasons and it's all they've heard about from the media for 2 years. They should play pissed off

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
attitude matters

still think this team sniffs themselves when all is going well
Me too and I think we saw it against AZ. We had DL running right past the ball carrier as if their only concern was getting a sack so they'd be celebrated on social media