• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a funny comedian talking about being a cowboy fan. Some face book thing. Not sure if it can be posted on Thoop

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are becoming a major concern. Diggs injury was a killer, now LVE likely going to IR. Overshown done. Getting real thin real quick

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are becoming a major concern. Diggs injury was a killer, now LVE likely going to IR. Overshown done. Getting real thin real quick
Cowboys down to Clark and Parsons at LB? I get they want to use those safeties,but IMO it was idiotic to let Cox sign with Washington. They going to be in big trouble if any more linebackers go down. Now Clark will be the guy getting all the snaps? Bell could also get way more snaps now.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys down to Clark and Parsons at LB? I get they want to use those safeties,but IMO it was idiotic to let Cox sign with Washington. They going to be in big trouble if any more linebackers go down. Now Clark will be the guy getting all the snaps? Bell could also get way more snaps now.
They let Cox go to Washington, and very stupidly tried to get Harper through waivers, where he was immediately claimed by the Bengals. If you count Micah as a DE, that's 4 of our top 5 LB's gone

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They let Cox go to Washington, and very stupidly tried to get Harper through waivers, where he was immediately claimed by the Bengals. If you count Micah as a DE, that's 4 of our top 5 LB's gone
It' looks like they are just going to play safeties a good portion of the time. Not sure if this is a good idea. More snaps for Bell or Thomas is what they must thinking. I forgot about Harper. This happened last year with Ridgeway. I was not happy about it at the time

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It' looks like they are just going to play safeties a good portion of the time. Not sure if this is a good idea. More snaps for Bell or Thomas is what they must thinking. I forgot about Harper. This happened last year with Ridgeway. I was not happy about it at the time
Might as well move Wilson to LB. He is great against the run, but watching him get toasted time after time Sunday night was hard to watch. Guy couldn't cover a rock

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We wonder why we struggle to stop the run and then play even more safeties? A good run stopping safety is usually a shitty run stopping LB when he steps up a level. They can't fight out of the muck or take on the blockers at the LOS

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is the narrative.
I get where you are coming from. I just feel the same way about McCarthy as I do Dak. He is a solid HC. Dak is a solid QB. The big question...is the Cowboys goal to be a competitive team year after year, or is the goal to win a Super Bowl? If it's just to be pretty good, we have that covered. But Dak isn't carrying a team to the Super Bowl. His window to do that was on his rookie deal when Zeke was a beast. Now that he is getting paid, no. McCarthy, same thing. He was calling plays for us Sunday. Shanahan was calling them for SF. That was a bigger mismatch than any physical match up on the field. JMO, which I know Jerry puts as much stock in as you do lol

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashaan Evans signing with Dallas. Good move after the LVE injury. He led the Falcons in tackles last season

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...not one thing chances before the next 12 games are played. It's Jerry show after that.

as to Dak....he also has 12 games. I have no issues with Dak being kicked to the curb in March.
Man I hope Dak proves me wrong. More than anything. Great kid