• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries can derail a season. Niners got a taste in their game. Time to tap the brakes a little on Purdy. That late pick he threw was brutal.

He was shaky most of the game. Cleveland Dline whipped SF. Purdy did lead them down the field at the end.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdy put them in position to win the game.

enjoyed Shanny's look when HIS 3rd round kicker missed.
He sure did. I am not gonna rag on SF. We need to take care of our own business.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its crazy. The Packers have always been my least favorite team , eventhough the high school i coached for and played for have identical uniforms. Besides our division, the 49ers would be my next hated team. With McCaffrey hurt , Jordan Mason is getting some carries. I think he actually took the back up job yesterday. Hard for me to cheer against them when he plays. He was my CF for a couple of years and batted 3rd. I even smiled when he scored vs us. The game was out of hand. Ha.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure did. I am not gonna rag on SF. We need to take care of our own business.
I've never expected any team to go 17-0. So they all are gonna have a game like these.

No matter what I still think SF is the team to beat this season & Philly is #2 (in the NFC)
Even though both lost this weekend.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never expected any team to go 17-0. So they all are gonna have a game like these.

No matter what I still think SF is the team to beat this season & Philly is #2 (in the NFC)
Even though both lost this weekend.

No doubt. It was just really odd they both lost to back up QBs. Hell SF lost to a 3rd stringer.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a game question. But first off, if it was explained I couldn't understand it as I recorded the Spanish version of Monday night football and I just don't speak the lingo.

When the Cowboys fumbled on the punt return, why was that not catcher interference?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a game question. But first off, if it was explained I couldn't understand it as I recorded the Spanish version of Monday night football and I just don't speak the lingo.

When the Cowboys fumbled on the punt return, why was that not catcher interference?
They said he was blocked into the returner

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was fine with McCarthy taking over the play calling. He is the HC. He should be allowed to do whatever he wants, it's his ass on the line. What he has been running looks pretty antiquated right now, but that could be guys trying to get on the same page with the changes. It needs to get better if he doesn't want a lot of heat. The HC or the QB are going to get the blame if things don't work out, nature of the beast.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was fine with McCarthy taking over the play calling. He is the HC. He should be allowed to do whatever he wants, it's his ass on the line. What he has been running looks pretty antiquated right now, but that could be guys trying to get on the same page with the changes. It needs to get better if he doesn't want a lot of heat. The HC or the QB are going to get the blame if things don't work out, nature of the beast.
Yeah. I am kinda hoping things start to click & they get on a roll in the 2nd half the season. Let them start to peak say in December.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think maybe they need to give Tolbert a few more chances. Gallup target way too much. I don't know how they fix the offense.

Also they need to use Pollard more in the passing game.

The offense real conservative so far. I am ok with this though. Kellen Moore was all about padding stats.

I think they get Dak running the ball a little more would help quite a bit some designed roll outs.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think maybe they need to give Tolbert a few more chances. Gallup target way too much. I don't know how they fix the offense.

Also they need to use Pollard more in the passing game.

The offense real conservative so far. I am ok with this though. Kellen Moore was all about padding stats.

I think they get Dak running the ball a little more would help quite a bit some designed roll outs.
I think Dak needs a security blanket, someone who can uncover quickly. That had been Dalton Shultz. When Dak first got here, it was Cole Beasley. I think a mid-late round pick for a guy like Hunter Renfrow would make a lot of sense

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 games in and 4 have been blowouts and then a 5th game that was a flag fest. Im not trying to make excuses for Mac , its just that Im sure the game is called different when its a blowout. We can only make decisions though on what we have seen so far and the stats. They put the stat up the other night with Kellen we averaged about 1 more point , I think. The first thing i thought of though was how many points our D had created by either scoring or setting it up with a turnover. The offense has looked conservative. It seems that we are really struggling to run with our backs , but most teams are struggling to run it seems with exception to Miami and SF. Cooks needs to become a bigger part especially if Gallup and Dak arent on the same page. I do think Shultz is missed, but I also would like to see Cee Dee become a real number 1. 10 targets or more a game.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dak needs a security blanket, someone who can uncover quickly. That had been Dalton Shultz. When Dak first got here, it was Cole Beasley. I think a mid-late round pick for a guy like Hunter Renfrow would make a lot of sense
The offense could jell as the season goes on. Lots of missed opportunities early on . The near misses to Gallup and Pollard in the end zone come to mind. Chargers were lucky the game was as close as it was.

We also don't know what they have yet in Ferguson and schoonmaker. Schultz really did not do much until year 3.